Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Spectrum Video Snaps

billyc99

Some of then are redefineble keys, for those, no problem :)

Other I try the keys as sinclair 2 (6=left, 7=right, 8=down, 9=up, 0=fire) or I'll make a try on every keys on keyboard :)

Or in some cases of insanity I just go to Worldofspectrum and search for the instructions (in the inlay cover or txt file).

I know that for some games it's just crazy to figure it out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kick off gameplay don't match the game name.

Can you correct this?

I went back to the original submission in brolly's folder and that's what was sent for kick off. I can tell it's wrong so it's going to need new captures submitted.

Source file is like that so yeah we will need a new gameplay capture. Billy can you take care of it? Also if you know what game is the current video for let me know as we can reuse it.

On another note, Circo are you using the same audio normalization settings for the Speccy videos? The volume is too low on my end.

I've uploaded a new kickoff gameplay , not sure on what game it is ive checked pages j and k on rzx database to see if I got it from there, looks like one of the adventure games I did after the rzx lot, so unsure why its named kick off

im taking a break from the speccy vids as id like to do some Atari st ones. probably easier to play. I only managed to do around 150 game play and a bunch of titles from the last lot I set aside for myself.. and got way to frustrated trying to figure keys

so need to do something else for a while

ive attached a text file with the remaining games that need vids , it still has the ones on it that jvegas as chosen to do, if they are removed there will probably be around 7 to 800 vids left to do

file_list.txt

Atari st was always a system I wanted to try. Sounds like fun. Thanks for the gameplay vid. I'm almost done with the first submissions.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

And I'm also done with the 2nd batch Circo :)

Sometimes working on something else does help to avoid burning out, so do that billy. The work achieved on this system so far as been very impressive never thought it would be done this fast to be honest. Thanks for your huge effort on this.

ST is a great system too, not as great as Amiga though, but pretty good nevertheless.

• 5 weeks later...

jviegas, Hammer Boy from your 3rd batch doesn't have any sound, could you please recapture with sound?

Sure, I'll recapture with sound and upload it.

Thanks, found some more without sound meanwhile (all from batch 2):

Ian Botham's Test Match (Europe)

Invasion - Strategy One (Europe)

International Speedway (Europe)

Jaws (Europe)

Motor Massacre (Europe)

Street Sports Basketball (Europe)

Superman - The Game (Europe)

I also see a few games with duplicate videos (again batch 2 only) and I'm pretty sure at least some are wrong. Like International Rugby (Artic Computing) sharing the same video with International Rugby Simulator or all Soccer Rematch games having the same video, I think at least the Italia 90 one is supposed to be played with nations not clubs. Tennis Champ and Tennis Master is another example even though I'm not sure if these might be the same game or not.

Also only have title snaps for these 2, but no gameplay and supposedly they were part of your 2nd batch:

Prince, The (Europe)

Professional Tennis Simulator (Europe)

Sure, I'll recapture with sound and upload it.

I've checked this game and doesn't have any sound on gameplay.

I guess I don't need to recapture it.

I'll check out the others games that you mencioned.

Umm that's very odd, check it out:

There should be sound.

I'm really surprised.

My game doesn't have sound. Maybe my rom is a bad dump.

I'll try to download another one from World of Spectrum.

Thanks brolly, I like this game but I though that it didn't have sound.

I found out why my game didn't have sound...it wasn't a bad dump...

I was running the emulator on 48k mode and then no sound, when I change it to 128k mode and load the game again, the sound arises.

:)

I'll  recapture it and upload it.

• 2 months later...

I am excited to get these processed. People have been asking for these for a long while.

Is there hope for those without FTP access to see Spectrum video snaps available also in the open download section? :happy:

• 5 months later...

I occasionally hit the edit cue, the submissions each require an edit and quite honestly it's pretty low on the priority list right now with psp, wii, mame, and ps2 all needing work, not to mention all the Japan adds for core sets. I'll get it finished eventually it's just a very intensive set as they were submitted un cropped and with misc sound issues.

Archived