Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Spectrum Video Snaps

billyc99

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a question.

Are you capturing the black border around the screen?

I know that's not a emulator problem, the original Zx Spectrum had a border around the screen.

The question is, the 640x480 resolution is considering the border or not?

Can you please send a sample of your files?

I don't have access to ftp

Best Regards

JViegas

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5bxt5x

i've uploaded a title vid here for reference , I would of done gameplay but internet is major bad

here's the updated list

thank you for the help. , im sure the ones ive done already will be available soon

640 x 480  includes the border ,which can be seen in the vid

Thanks for sending me a sample.

Answering my question we have to cut the border.

I'll start capturing then i'll send you a sample.

Thanks for sending me a sample.

Answering my question we have to cut the border.

I'll start capturing then i'll send you a sample.

Here is a sample of my first game capturing.

http://rapidgator.net/file/82f48ad80af775bf8bca994c5f2892a5/Fernando_Martin_Basket_Master.avi.html

Please give me some feedback.

Tell what I've done well and what I've done wrong.

I know it has title and gameplay snaps. And I can do only gameplay all I have to do is to cut title snap.

perfect just leave a small border ,I know it was hard to see in mine due to it been a title vid.

let me know what vids you do and ill make sure I don't do the same ,although ive got loads of adventure games to do that aren't on the list

**edit just noticed a little echo on the audio  this may be due to having audio input set to high its not much so if you turn it down just slightly it should get rid of it

perfect just leave a small border ,I know it was hard to see in mine due to it been a title vid.

let me know what vids you do and ill make sure I don't do the same ,although ive got loads of adventure games to do that aren't on the list

**edit just noticed a little echo on the audio  this may be due to having audio input set to high its not much so if you turn it down just slightly it should get rid of it

Now I'm leaving for a day out with family,

but when i came back I'll tell you the first games I'll do.

Don't worry with my help we will finish this collection very soon. lol

This is my first list:

African Trail Simulator (Spain).z80

Alcatraz Harry (Europe).tzx

Alcatraz Harry 2 - The Doomsday Mission (Europe).tzx

Auf Wiedersehen Pet (Europe).tzx

Basket (Spain).tzx

Basket Master (Europe).tzx

BMX Kidz (Europe).tzx

Boulder Dash - Construction Kit (Europe).tzx

Boulder Dash II - Rockford's Riot (Europe).tzx

Bounty Hunter, The (River Software) (Europe).tzx

Carlos Sainz (Spain).tap

Centipede (Europe).tzx

Centipedes (Europe).tap

Championship 3D Snooker (Europe).tzx

Championship Boxing (Side A) (Europe).tzx

Championship Darts (Europe).tap

Championship Jet Ski Simulator - Easy (Europe).tzx

Championship Jet Ski Simulator - Hard (Europe).tap

Championship Sprint (Europe).tzx

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Europe).tzx

Choy-Lee-Fut Kung-Fu Warrior (Spain).tzx

Codename Mat II (Europe).tzx

Disposable Heroes (Europe).tzx

Double Trouble (Side A) (Europe).tzx

Downtown (Europe).tap

Dynamic Duo (Europe).tzx

Dynamite Dux (Europe).tzx

Dynasty Wars (Europe).tzx

Emilio Butragueno Futbol (Spain).z80

Emilio Sanchez Vicario Grand Slam (Spain).z80

Emlyn Hughes International Soccer (Europe).tzx

Endurance (Europe).tzx

Enduro (Europe).tzx

Fantasy - An Adult Game (Europe).tzx

Fernandez Must Die (Europe).tzx

Final Fight (Europe).tap

Fist II - The Legend Continues - Combat Practice (Europe).tzx

Forgotten Worlds (Europe).tzx

Game Over II (Side A) (Europe).tzx

Gauntlet - The Deeper Dungeons (Europe).tzx

Gauntlet II (Europe).tzx

Gauntlet III - The Final Quest (Europe).tzx

Gazza II (Europe).tzx

Gazza's Super Soccer (Europe).tzx

Ghost Hunters (Europe).tzx

G-LOC (Europe).tzx

Golden Basket (Spain).tzx

Grand Prix Simulator (Europe).tzx

Grand Prix Simulator 2 (Europe).z80

Gremlins (Europe).tzx

Impossible Mission II (Europe).tzx

Inspector Gadget and the Circus of Fear (Europe).tzx

Italy 1990 - Winners Edition (Europe).tzx

Jet Bike Simulator - Expert (Europe).z80

Jet Bike Simulator - Standard (Europe).z80

Jetpac (Europe).tzx

Kick Off 2 (Europe).tzx

Kickboxing (Europe).tzx

Kikstart 2 (Europe).tzx

Knight Rider (Europe).tzx

Kung Fu Knights (Europe).tap

Last Duel (Europe).tzx

Last Ninja Remix (Europe).tzx

Mario Bros (Europe).tzx

Mission Impossible (Europe).tzx

Mountain Bike Racer (Positive) (Europe).tap

Mountain Bike Racer (Zeppelin Games) (Europe).tzx

Mountain Bike Simulator (Europe).tzx

Narco Police (Side A) (Europe).tzx

Nigel Mansell's World Championship (Side A) (Europe).tzx

Ninja Spirit (Europe).tzx

Pac-Man (Europe).tzx

Paradise Cafe (Portugal).tzx

Pheenix (Europe).tzx

Pitfall II - Lost Caverns (Europe).tzx

Pro Skateboard Simulator (Europe).z80

Professional Go-Kart Simulator (Europe).tzx

Professional Snooker Simulator (Europe).z80

Rampage (Europe).tzx

Ramparts (Europe).tzx

R-Type (Europe).tzx

Samurai Warrior (Europe).tzx

Sim City (Europe).tzx

Skate or Die (Europe).tzx

Skate Wars (Europe).tzx

Snooker (Artic Computing) (Europe).tzx

Snooker (Visions Software) (Europe).tzx

Snooker Management (Europe).tzx

Snooker Manager (Europe).tzx

Snooker Masters (Europe).tzx

Spy vs Spy II - The Island Caper (Europe).tzx

Spy vs Spy III - Arctic Antics (Europe).tzx

Strider (Europe).tzx

Strider II (Europe).tzx

Super Hang-On (Europe).tzx

V (Europe).tzx

Viz - The Computer Game (Side A) (Europe).tzx

Wacky Darts (Europe).tzx

Wiz (Europe).tzx

World Cup '86 (Europe).tzx

Wrestling Superstars (Europe).tzx

Xybots (Europe).tzx

I'll capture about 1 minute of gameplay for each game.

How do I submit them to Circo?

Are you uploading them in a FTP folder?

good question ill ask brolly as he is re-encoding them ill do the titles for them for you

ive just noticed some games in the list I have already done, I think the last list I upped was a previous one

use this one

file_list.txt

good question ill ask brolly as he is re-encoding them ill do the titles for them for you

ive just noticed some games in the list I have already done, I think the last list I upped was a previous one

use this one

I've checked you last file and all my first choosen games are in your list

so I'll get started.

Nice to see billy getting some help with this, definitely needed as this is a colossal one.

I'll get you a place to upload the videos jviegas, don't worry with that for the time being.

ok I doubled checked . there's one game knight rider that ive already done :-)

I've checked you last file and all my first choosen games are in your list

so I'll get started.

just a quick update ive just finished doing the 890 title snaps for the text based adventure games, so ill do the title snaps for the games you have in your list now, before starting the gameplay for the text based adventures.....

another 1800+ games left to make vids for we could do with more help lol

updated list attached

zx file list.txt

just a quick update ive just finished doing the 890 title snaps for the text based adventure games, so ill do the title snaps for the games you have in your list now, before starting the gameplay for the text based adventures.....

another 1800+ games left to make vids for we could do with more help lol

updated list attached

I have almost done the first 100 video snaps.

Between today and tomorrow I will have these done so I can upload them.

Yeah great news indeed, nice to see this set progressing.

jviegas, are you going to do another batch after that first set of 100?

Post here when you have those 100 finished.

Yeah great news indeed, nice to see this set progressing.

jviegas, are you going to do another batch after that first set of 100?

Post here when you have those 100 finished.

Yes brolly now that I'm in this project I will only stop when it's finished.

And i've done it the first 100 gameplay vids.

They've become 2,6 GB.

Where can I upload them?

From the list I've gave before I couldn't do 2 games:

Gauntlet III - The Final Quest (Europe).tzx

Mission Impossible (Europe).tzx

The first one I can't load tape b, the second I can't play that game at all.

I don't understand what are the keys or what is the purpose of the game.

Please help making the gameplay capture for those two.

The 100 games that I've made were:

African Trail Simulator (Spain).z80Alcatraz Harry (Europe).tzxAlcatraz Harry 2 - The Doomsday Mission (Europe).tzxAuf Wiedersehen Pet (Europe).tzxBasket (Spain).tzxBasket Master (Europe).tzxBMX Kidz (Europe).tzxBoulder Dash - Construction Kit (Europe).tzxBoulder Dash II - Rockford's Riot (Europe).tzxBounty Hunter, The (River Software) (Europe).tzxCarlos Sainz (Spain).tapCentipede (Europe).tzxCentipedes (Europe).tapChampionship 3D Snooker (Europe).tzxChampionship Boxing (Side A) (Europe).tzxChampionship Darts (Europe).tapChampionship Jet Ski Simulator - Easy (Europe).tzxChampionship Jet Ski Simulator - Hard (Europe).tapChampionship Sprint (Europe).tzxCharlie and the Chocolate Factory (Europe).tzxChoy-Lee-Fut Kung-Fu Warrior (Spain).tzxCodename Mat II (Europe).tzxDisposable Heroes (Europe).tzxDouble Trouble (Side A) (Europe).tzxDowntown (Europe).tapDynamic Duo (Europe).tzxDynamite Dux (Europe).tzxDynasty Wars (Europe).tzxEmilio Butragueno Futbol (Spain).z80Emilio Sanchez Vicario Grand Slam (Spain).z80Emlyn Hughes International Soccer (Europe).tzxEndurance (Europe).tzxEnduro (Europe).tzxFantasy - An Adult Game (Europe).tzxFernandez Must Die (Europe).tzxFinal Fight (Europe).tapFist II - The Legend Continues - Combat Practice (Europe).tzxForgotten Worlds (Europe).tzxGame Over II (Side A) (Europe).tzxGauntlet - The Deeper Dungeons (Europe).tzxGauntlet II (Europe).tzxGazza II (Europe).tzxGazza's Super Soccer (Europe).tzxGhost Hunters (Europe).tzxG-LOC (Europe).tzxGolden Basket (Spain).tzxGrand Prix Simulator (Europe).tzxGrand Prix Simulator 2 (Europe).z80Gremlins (Europe).tzxImpossible Mission II (Europe).tzxInspector Gadget and the Circus of Fear (Europe).tzxItaly 1990 - Winners Edition (Europe).tzxJet Bike Simulator - Expert (Europe).z80Jet Bike Simulator - Standard (Europe).z80Jetpac (Europe).tzxKick Off 2 (Europe).tzxKickboxing (Europe).tzxKikstart 2 (Europe).tzxKnight Rider (Europe).tzxKung Fu Knights (Europe).tapLast Duel (Europe).tzxLast Ninja Remix (Europe).tzxMario Bros (Europe).tzxMountain Bike Racer (Positive) (Europe).tapMountain Bike Racer (Zeppelin Games) (Europe).tzxMountain Bike Simulator (Europe).tzxNarco Police (Side A) (Europe).tzxNigel Mansell's World Championship (Side A) (Europe).tzxNinja Spirit (Europe).tzxPac-Man (Europe).tzxParadise Cafe (Portugal).tzxPheenix (Europe).tzxPitfall II - Lost Caverns (Europe).tzxPro Skateboard Simulator (Europe).z80Professional Go-Kart Simulator (Europe).tzxProfessional Snooker Simulator (Europe).z80Rampage (Europe).tzxRamparts (Europe).tzxR-Type (Europe).tzxSamurai Warrior (Europe).tzxSim City (Europe).tzxSkate or Die (Europe).tzxSkate Wars (Europe).tzxSnooker (Artic Computing) (Europe).tzxSnooker (Visions Software) (Europe).tzxSnooker Management (Europe).tzxSnooker Manager (Europe).tzxSnooker Masters (Europe).tzxSpy vs Spy II - The Island Caper (Europe).tzxSpy vs Spy III - Arctic Antics (Europe).tzxStrider (Europe).tzxStrider II (Europe).tzxSuper Hang-On (Europe).tzxV (Europe).tzxViz - The Computer Game (Side A) (Europe).tzxWacky Darts (Europe).tzxWiz (Europe).tzxWorld Cup '86 (Europe).tzxWrestling Superstars (Europe).tzxXybots (Europe).tzx

I have chosen the next set (250 games):

Academy - Tau Ceti II - Mission Don't Panic (Europe).z80Academy - Tau Ceti II - Mission If It Moves... (Europe).z80Academy - Tau Ceti II - Mission The Sands of Time (Europe).z80Academy - Tau Ceti II (Europe).tzxAdidas Championship Tie-Break (Europe).tzxAdvanced Soccer Simulator (Europe).tzxApocalypse Expansion Volume 1 (Side A) (Europe).tzxApocalypse Expansion Volume 2 - Chapter 1 (Side A) (Europe).tzxApocalypse Expansion Volume 2 - Chapter 2 (Side A) (Europe).tzxBackgammon (Hewson Consultants) (Europe).tzxBackgammon (Oasis Software) (Europe).tzxBackgammon (Pi Software) (Europe).tzxBooty - Hidden Game (Europe).z80Captain America - Defies the Doom Tube (Europe).tzxChampions Of Cricket - 2 To 6 Version Mod (Side A) (Europe).tzxChampions Of Cricket - Body Line Series (Side A) (Europe).tzxChampions Of Cricket - Expanded Version (Side A) (Europe).tzxChampions Of Cricket - Extended Version (Side A) (Europe).tzxChampions Of Cricket - Special (Side A) (Europe).tzxChampions of Cricket + World Cup Cricket - All Time Greats (Tape 1) (Europe).tzxChampions of Cricket + World Cup Cricket - All Time Greats (Tape 2) (Europe).tzxChampions of Cricket + World Cup Cricket - Data Cassette 1991 (Tape 1) (Europe).tzxChampions of Cricket + World Cup Cricket - Data Cassette 1991 (Tape 2) (Europe).tzxChampions of Cricket + World Cup Cricket - Data Cassette 1992 (Tape 1) (Europe).tzxChampions of Cricket + World Cup Cricket - Data Cassette 1992 (Tape 2) (Europe).tzxChampions of Cricket + World Cup Cricket - Data Cassette 1993 (Tape 1) (Europe).tzxChampions of Cricket + World Cup Cricket - Data Cassette 1993 (Tape 2) (Europe).tzxChampions of Cricket + World Cup Cricket - Data Cassette 1994 (Tape 1) (Europe).tzxChampions of Cricket + World Cup Cricket - Data Cassette 1994 (Tape 2) (Europe).tzxChampionship Baseball (Europe).tzxChampionship Soccer (Europe).tzxCid, El (Europe).z80Confrontation (Europe).tzxConfrontation Scenarios - Volume 1 (Europe).tzxConfrontation Scenarios - Volume 2 (Europe).tzxCorsarios (Part 1) (Spain).z80Corsarios (Part 2) (Spain).z80Cricket (Europe).tzxCricket Captain (Allanson Computing) (Europe).tzxCricket Captain (D&H Games) (Europe).tzxCricket Captain (Hi-Tec Software) (Europe).tzxCricket Challenge (Europe).tzxCricket Master (Europe).tzxCricket Player Data Cassette 1960s (Side A) (Europe).tzxCricket Player Data Cassette 1991 (Side A) (Europe).tzxCricket Player Data Cassette 1994 (Side A) (Europe).tzxCricket Player Data Cassette All Time Greats 1 (Side A) (Europe).tzxCricket Player Data Cassette All Time Greats 2 (Side A) (Europe).tzxEmpires - Player 1 (Side A) (Europe).tzxEmpires - Player 2 (Side A) (Europe).tzxEmpires - Player 3 (Side A) (Europe).tzxEmpires - Umpire Strikes Back, The (Side A) (Europe).tzxEncyclopedia of War - Ancient Battles - Designer (Europe).z80Encyclopedia of War - Ancient Battles - Scenarios (Europe).tzxEncyclopedia of War - Ancient Battles (Europe).tzxEndzone - 87f Rosters (Side A) (Europe).tzxEndzone - 88e Program (Side A) (Europe).tzxEndzone - 88e Rosters (Side A) (Europe).tzxEndzone - 89e Rosters (Side A) (Europe).tzxEndzone - 90f Program (Side A) (Europe).tzxEndzone - 90f Rosters (Side A) (Europe).tzxEndzone (Europe).tapEuropean Champions (Europe).tzxEuropean Soccer Challenge (Europe).tzxEuropean Superleague (Europe).tzxEuropean Trophy (Europe).z80European Trophy II (Europe).tzxF-15 Strike Eagle (Europe).tzxF-16 Combat Pilot (Europe).tapF-16 Fighting Falcon (Europe).tzxFootball Champions (Europe).tzxFootball Director - 2 Player Super League (Europe).tzxFootball Director (Europe).tzxFootball Director II (Europe).tzxFootball Fever (Europe).tzxFootball Glory (Europe).tzxFootball Manager - Players (Europe).z80Football Manager - World Cup Edition (Europe).tzxFootball Manager 2 - Expansion Kit (Europe).tzxFootball Manager 3 (Europe).tzxFootballer (Europe).tzxFootballer of the Year 2 (Europe).tzxFormula 2 (Europe).tapFreddy Hardest in South Manhattan (Europe).tzxFrogger (A & F Software) (Europe).tzxFrogger (C-Tech) (Europe).tzxFrogger (Rabbit Software) (Europe).tapFroggy (Europe).tzxFroot Loop (Europe).tzxG.P. Formula 1 Simulator (Europe).tapGBA Championship Basketball (Europe).tzxGrand Prix (Europe).tzxGrand Prix Challenge (Europe).tzxGrand Prix Circuit (Europe).tapGrand Prix Driver (Europe).tzxGrand Prix Manager (Europe).tapGrand Prix Tennis (Europe).tzxIncredible Adventure (Europe).tzxIncredible Shrinking Sphere (Europe).tzxInternational 3D Tennis (Europe).tzxInternational Cricket On Tour - 1 Day (Side A) (Europe).tzxInternational Cricket On Tour - 3,4 & 5 Days (Side A) (Europe).tzxInternational Cricket On Tour 2 - 1 Day (Side A) (Europe).tzxInternational Cricket On Tour 2 - 3,4 & 5 Days (Side A) (Europe).tzxInternational Football (Europe).tzxInternational Manager (Europe).tzxInternational Match Day (Europe).tzxInternational Rugby (Artic Computing) (Europe).tapInternational Rugby (Lambourne Games) (Side A) (Europe).tzxInternational Rugby Simulator (Europe).tzxInternational Speedway (Europe).tzxJaws (Europe).tzxJaws Revenge (Europe).tzxJawz (Europe).tapJimmy's Soccer Manager (Europe).tzxJimmy's Super League (Europe).tzxJudge Dredd (Europe).tzxKamakazi (Europe).tzxKamikaze Collector (Europe).tzxKenny Dalglish Soccer Manager (Europe).tapKenny Dalglish Soccer Match (Europe).tzxKnight Lore (Europe).tzxKong (Anirog Software) (Europe).tzxKorth Trilogy, The 1 - Escape from Arkaron (Side A) (Europe).tzxKorth Trilogy, The 2 - Besieged (Side A) (Europe).tzxKorth Trilogy, The 3 - Into the Empire (Side A) (Europe).tzxKrazy Kong (C-Tech) (Side A) (Europe).tzxKrazy Kong (PSS) (Europe).tzxKrazy Kong + Panic Island (Europe).tzxKung-Fu (Europe).tzxL.E.D. Storm (Europe).tzxLaser Squad Expansion Kit One (Side A) (Europe).tzxLegend - Part 1 (Europe).tzxLegend - Part 2 - The Siege (Europe).tzxLocodriver (Side A) (Europe).tzxLocodriver 11 (Europe).tzxLocodriver 2 (Europe).tzxLocodriver 3 (Side A) (Europe).tzxLocodriver 4 (Europe).tzxLocodriver 5 (Europe).tzxLocodriver 6 (Europe).tzxLocodriver 7 (Europe).tzxLocodriver 8 (Europe).tzxLocodriver 9 (Europe).tzxLost Caves (Europe).tzxMad Cars (Spain).tzxManager, The (Europe).tzxManchester United (Europe).tzxMexico '86 - Finals (Europe).tzxMexico '86 - Qualifiers (Europe).tzxMickey Mouse (Europe).tzxMoto Cross Simulator (Europe).tapMotor Massacre (Europe).tzxMotorbike Madness (Europe).tzxPassing Shot (Europe).tzxPony Express (Europe).tzxPower Drift (Europe).tzxPremier II - Superleague (Europe).tzxPremier League (Europe).tzxPrince, The (Europe).tzxPro Golf (Atlantis Software) (Europe).tzxPro Golf (Hornby Software) (Side A) (Europe).tzxPro Golf II (Europe).tzxPro Pinball (Europe).tzxPro Tennis Simulator (Europe).z80Pro Tennis Tour (Europe).tzxProfessional Footballer (Europe).tzxProfessional Soccer (Europe).tzxProfessional Tennis Simulator (Europe).tapQuarterback (Europe).tzxR.B.I. 2 Baseball (Europe).tzxRacing Game, The (Europe).tzxRally Cross (Europe).tzxRally Cross Simulator (Europe).tzxRally Driver (Hill MacGibbon) (Europe).tzxRally Driver (Micro-Mart Software) (Europe).tzxRally Simulator (Europe).tzxRedhawk (Europe).tzxRedhawk II - Kwah! (Europe).tzxRescate En La Montana (Side A) (Spain).tzxReturn of the Jedy (Europe).tapRing Wars (Europe).tzxRock 'n Roll (Europe).tzxRock 'n Wrestle (Europe).tzxRocky (Europe).tzxRTC Birmingham (Europe).tzxRTC Buxton (Europe).tzxRTC Crewe (Europe).tzxRTC Doncaster (Europe).tzxRTC Exeter (Europe).tzxRTC Kings Cross (Ashley Greenup) (Europe).tzxRTC Kings Cross (Dee Kay Systems) (Europe).tzxRTC Leeds (Europe).tzxRTC Lime Street (Europe).tzxRTC Paddington (Europe).tzxRTC Penzance (Europe).tzxRTC Reading (Europe).tzxRTC Rugby (Europe).tzxSnake (Apocalypse Software) (Europe).tzxSnake (Artic Computing) (Europe).tzxSoccer 7 (Europe).tzxSoccer Director (Europe).tzxSoccer Pinball (Europe).z80Soccer Rematch - Italia 90 (Side A) (Europe).tzxSoccer Rematch - Misc Datafiles (Europe).tzxSoccer Rematch (Side A) (Europe).tzxSoccer Rematch Data Cassette 1 (Side A) (Europe).tzxSoccer Rivals (Europe).tzxSoccer Star (Europe).tzxSoccer Supremo (Europe).tzxSoho Sex Quest (Europe).tapSoho Sex Quest 2 - Herpes or Bust (Europe).z80Star Trek - The Computer Program (Europe).tapStar Trek (Gemini Software) (Europe).tzxStar Trek (Impact Software) (Europe).tzxStar Trek (Mikro-Gen) (Europe).tzxStar Trek 3000 (Europe).tzxStar Wars Droids (Europe).tzxStreet Fighter (Shards Software) (Europe).z80Street Sports Basketball (Europe).tzxSuperman - The Game (Europe).tzxSuperman - The Man of Steel (Europe).tzxTai Pan (Europe).tzxTaipan (Europe).tzxTai-Pan (Europe).tzxTennis (Europe).tzxTennis Champ (Europe).tzxTennis Master (Europe).tzxVindicator, The (Europe).tzxWorld of Grand Prix Racing II, The (Side A) (Europe).tzxWorld Of Grand Prix Racing, The - 1950s All Time Greats (Europe).tzxWorld Of Grand Prix Racing, The - 1964-1967 & 1989-1991 (Tape 1) (Europe).tzxWorld Of Grand Prix Racing, The - 1964-1967 & 1989-1991 (Tape 2) (Europe).tzxWorld Of Grand Prix Racing, The - 1993 (Europe).tzxWorld of Grand Prix Racing, The (Side A) (Europe).tzxWorld of Soccer (Europe).tzxWorld Rugby (Europe).tzxWorld Series Cricket (Side A) (Europe).tzxWorld Soccer (Europe).tzxWorld Soccer League (Europe).tzxZ (Europe).tapZamonarr (Europe).z80Zaraks (Europe).tzxZaxxan (Europe).tzxZig Zag (Europe).tzxZ-Man (Europe).tzxZoids - The Battle Begins (Europe).tzxZone Trooper (Europe).tzxZoot (Europe).tzxZX Berserk (Europe).tzxZX Football Manager 2005 (Europe).tzxZX Spectrum 128 Retail Demonstration Cassette (Europe).tzxZX Trek (Europe).tzx

sweet . ill get them 2 games sorted for you, I know what you mean about keys some are near impossible to figure out , ill edit the list later tonight to remove the next lot your doing

Archived