Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

What Frontend Do YOU Use?

FrizzleFried

Launchbox for me.  Tried a few and this is fairly straightforward.  Not really a fan of retroarch, a bit fiddly to set up individually, that's part of it and have replaced it with emulators i prefer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Me and my dad built a full size cabinet as a fun project, inside that I used Hyperspin, its just perfect for a 2 player cabinet and really attracts people

Now I have just built a emulation box for the living room so everyone doesnt have to crowd around the Cabinet, I am using Launch Box , BIG BOX and i love it, its just perfect, exactly what i was looking for

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

LaunchBox!

However, just recently heard of Playnite, and will try that out as well ? Have tried ECC, GameEnd and using Kodi and Steam/ICE, but so far LaunchBox with Big Box hits the sweet spot for me.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I' m currently adding to the motion blue edition of attract mode. I find it reasonably easy to deal with and while im having the odd small trouble, ill get through it all eventually and have it set up on an external drive to just use on any system I need