Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

New videos and Hyperspin - Problem

brolly

So, when HS 2.0 is released we will say good bye to flv and swtich everything to mp4?

If so will you keep your new flv H.264 sets for the time being or will only make available the flv VP6 and MP4 ones from now on?

Good to know this issue will finally be fixed, yeah looking forward to see HS2.0 just hope multi disc support will still be squeezed in there before the release :)

Well multi-disc is nearly supported in HS v1.0...I'd just have to finish up my AI version of HyperLaunch then that is golden....only been sitting for what a year now....doh.

Yeah, you can add some sort of multi-disc support through scripting but I was thinking on something already integrated on Hyperspin which would make dealing with it a bit cleaner code-wise.

Did you manage to code something to allow multi-disc support across all systems?

So, when HS 2.0 is released we will say good bye to flv and swtich everything to mp4?

If so will you keep your new flv H.264 sets for the time being or will only make available the flv VP6 and MP4 ones from now on?

Good to know this issue will finally be fixed, yeah looking forward to see HS2.0 just hope multi disc support will still be squeezed in there before the release :)

H.264 flv's are going to be removed and we will have regular flv and mp4's until HS 20 is released. Once 2.0 is released we will only have mp4's available

[Linky]

Well it displays a GUI for selecting the disc...then it goes from there...it's not actually functional right now.

This is also a update of someone else's code...much cleaner and faster...however I think I trimmed out some features that were in the original...hmm not sure if I ever planned on adding them back ether.

Anyways the original code worked fine with GX over all...and likely other FE"s as well.

Now it should support nearly any system...minus those that need multiple disc's loaded at once...that support was never added or envisioned at the time.

However the code linked to is just demonstration...and with some review of the code one should be able to see how it would work.

huh...just looked at what I shared...that's a lesser version alright...in a newer build I have somewhere it supports gamepad's and more disc's and is far more dynamic...anyways it still serves as a demo. :)

That looks pretty good already, was exactly something like that I was thinking of, but done inside HS. One can easily change the script to receive the rom name only and get the number of discs directly by parsing the filenames and this could be used in a pretty simple way on HL. Some nice touches I could think of would be to use disk or tape images instead of cds depending on the system, but this is spot on. Good work mate.

I am not familiar at all with AutoIt (much less with the GUI elements of it) so I couldn't figure where you detect when the user has selected a disc, or maybe that's just not on the script yet. This does seem to be something I'd be very interested in incorporating on my setup.

Systems that need multiple discs loaded at once are a different thing imo, and as long as the emulators support doing it through command line that should be pretty easy to integrate on the emu script so I don't see that this app should even deal with those.

Archived