- mGalaxy Front End v7.0 Released
- Commodore Amiga Video Snaps Updated (Version 1.9)
- Nintendo NES Video Snaps Updated (31 Videos)
- Super Nintendo Video Snaps Updated (v2.0)
- GameEx Evolution v1.01 Beta Released
- Super Nintendo Video Snaps Updated (v2.1)
- Nintendo 64 Video Snaps Updated (v1.5)
- Nintendo Entertainment System Video Snaps Updated (77 Videos)
- Nintendo Famicom Video Snaps Updated (v2.1)
- Sony PlayStation 2 Video Snaps Updated (v1.3)
By zbbocHere is the cart art for the Bandai Sufami Turbo
By KondoritoThis project along the Famicom clear logos one were the most intensive I have ever done, but still, it was a pleasure to make as the NES has a very special place in my heart and each cart I made brought me awesome memories.
The entire set is 100% accurate to the original games (you will have grey, gold, green, blue, red, special, prototypes, unreleased; all types of carts made from real photos).
There are some variations I made for some carts (as some games had more than one release/version). These are located in the Extras folder and labeled with an ALT/ALT2 at the end of their filenames. Surf around as maybe you find an ALT version you like more than the original one. Be aware though that I did not put too much effort on the alternate versions, so you might find low res stickers in there.
The total pack goes over 1,000 carts!
A special Thank You goes to:
@juniorunderground for some of the FHD stickers I worked with
@Wally Wonka for the special carts base pack
@Aorin for the legendary task of scavenging HQ images for the latest badge!
I put all my love into its making, so I hope you like it
By KondoritoThis pack took more time that what I planned, but I am very happy with the final result!
It has the entire USA set, plus PAL locked games, plus Protos, plus Unreleased.
The cart shapes, colors, and stickers are accurate as the originals games
Thanks to @Yeuxkes for the PAL cart base template :)
Visicom COM-100 Cartridges
4 of the "cartridges" are built into the system so i just left those blank...feel free to add name of games etc
only one other game has been dumped from what i understand (sumo wrestling/baseball)
Recommended Front End Software