Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

question about subscription

legolas119

Hi, I'm new on this great forum and I would like to know some informations, please

1) I need a payment subscription in order to download HQ movies? If so, are they available for every games (or for the most famous games) of every emulator?

2) is it possible to see what kind of HQ videos are available before to decide to subscribe? I need to know if videos I need are available

3) which is the subscription cost and limits?

thank you!

Hi, I'm new on this great forum and I would like to know some informations, please

1) I need a payment subscription in order to download HQ movies? If so, are they available for every games (or for the most famous games) of every emulator?

2) is it possible to see what kind of HQ videos are available before to decide to subscribe? I need to know if videos I need are available

3) which is the subscription cost and limits?

thank you!

Please read this! Yes, in order to get Higher Quality video snaps, you'll need a membership :)

We strive to have "complete" sets of videos here at Emumovies, and many of them are, but in some cases, a set may still be considered ON GOING like with Mame or some newer generation systems like Nintendo Wii, PS2, etc as emulation for those systems are still currently active in developement.

Video samples are avalible here

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I have another question: I have read that if I buy a Platinum subscription to Hyperspin-fe, I will have a special discount for a subscription to emumovies? Is it right? If so, which is the discount?

thanks!

thanks, if I became a platinum member (45$) to Hyperspin, I will have available the coupon for 25% off of emumovies, is it correct?

So, is it normal that now if I click on the link for coupon code, it appears a page that reports that I have not privileges (I aren't yet platinum member of Hyperspin)? Can you confirm that this offer is still valid?

thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
1 hour ago, coalburner22 said:

Thank you for the link to the code! However when I paste in the code and hit the (apply coupon) button on the lifetime support checkout nothing seems to happen.

Try typing it in, paste won’t register ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2018 at 8:44 AM, DBergamelli said:

This was a handy discussion for a noob considering which kind of membership I want to purchase. Thanks ?

Same for me, since I'm starting out and learningabout the benefits :D

• 2 months later...

Archived