Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

NEC TurboGrafx-16 (USA) Manual Pack

Retrofrogg

7 hours ago, Retrofrogg said:

NEC TurboGrafx-16 (USA) Manual Pack

Game manual pack for the NEC TurboGrafx-16, USA region. See separate entry for NEC PC Engine (Japan) manuals. 82 manuals in total; I'm trying to track down the missing ones.

Thank you, are these different from the ones we already have?

4 hours ago, Circo said:

Thank you, are these different from the ones we already have?

Hi Circo,

On the EmuMovies site, when you go to downloads/console media/NEC Turbografx 16 / PC Engine/Game Manuals, there is just one entry - "NEC PC Engine CD Game Manual Pack 20110729". This pack only has 2 manuals in it.

My pack has 82 manuals. Am I missing another pack somewhere on your site? There does not appear to be anything else under the TurboGrafx 16/PC Engine category.

1 hour ago, Retrofrogg said:

Hi Circo,

On the EmuMovies site, when you go to downloads/console media/NEC Turbografx 16 / PC Engine/Game Manuals, there is just one entry - "NEC PC Engine CD Game Manual Pack 20110729". This pack only has 2 manuals in it.

My pack has 82 manuals. Am I missing another pack somewhere on your site? There does not appear to be anything else under the TurboGrafx 16/PC Engine category.

We have a 1.1 pack with 48 on the FTP and Sync, I wasn't home to look on my first post. I will take a peek a look at these on monday and see about getting everything updated.  Awesome!

No worries Circo, didn't think to check the FTP. I'll do that next time in addition to the downloads section. I take it that there are packs on the FTP that are missing from the downloads section? What determines which one the packs go to?

1 minute ago, Retrofrogg said:

No worries Circo, didn't think to check the FTP. I'll do that next time in addition to the downloads section. I take it that there are packs on the FTP that are missing from the downloads section? What determines which one the packs go to?

Actually it’s just something that was missed.  Version mismatch is not the norm.

• Like 1