Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Taking a break

Circo

Guys,

I've been hard at this basically full time for over 18 months now. This is by far the longest streak I have ever been on and truthfully it's really starting to take a toll on me.

I have decided that its best to take a break. I figure a month or so to get refreshed, spend some quality time with family, and also move into a new house. Of course I'll keep an eye on the forums and I still will be checking on support requests as usual.

Content Contributors please keep the submissions coming and I will get them processed as soon as I return. Everything on the site will continue to act as normal, everything is automated so I doubt anyone is going to miss me much.

2013 is going to be a big year, I just need to catch my breath so I can keep up.

Still going to check in here eh? Dang it! There goes my plans for world domination...was really looking forward to running amok here. :P

On a more serious note, you most certainly deserve some time away...you have been a machine going at this for so long and getting so much work done and out of the way.

Simply mad props for all that you have done.

I wish you the best on your time away from the grind here. :)

Still going to check in here eh? Dang it! There goes my plans for world domination...was really looking forward to running amok here. :P

Don't forget I'm a mod now, I'm here to keep you in line :P

Have a good resting time Circo, you surely deserve it. Refill your energies because 2013 will be a great year on the Emumovies/HyperSpin front.

I have just got the keys to my new house, I have to repaint every surface before I can move stuff in. I have no Internet besides my phone.... I don't know if I can make it.

I just got internet today and got the computer working.  I see 19 support requests pending and I apologize for the delay.  Still in the middle of moving everything over to the new house, I will try to get all requests and posts answered over the next few days.  I still don't expect to be back full time until about the middle of February but I will be checking in much more often.

Archived