Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

hello all. Very new to Emumovies. wanted to say Hello and ask for advice.

kingofall00

Hello, i am a bit of a old school arcade lover ( as many of you) I am starting my new build. gonna use base stand only and a 80inch screen. ( yes i will be far enough away) So i decided to gather all my roms and emulators and use Hyperspin. for the most part it works GREAT. I am collecting artwork but i really would love to have the Videos of the games show up. im am ready to pay for a membership here. i just would like to make sure it is gonna work for all my roms in hyperspin. right now i am a free member and i am having a hard time getting hyperspin to see the artwork i get from the Download Service. i have to move stuff around. kind of a trial and error thing. now will being a member help at all? or am i just doing something wrong? having all downloads go to my \media folder. but it gives the system a different name then hyperspin does by default. so any advice from you arcade vets? i have 6892 mame games 634 snes 578 nes 476 Sega genesis 128 psx 87 N64 and 38 game cube games. in side the emulator they for the most part run fine. but it is ALL missing artwork. for the WOW effect.

The only thing hyperspin is rated to work with is our videos. They manage all of their own artwork. Our videos all use the hyperlist naming convention which is hyperspin standard

It's important to note that your roms need to match the official hyperlist xmls in order for everything to work properly in hyperspin

<br /><br /><br />Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 years later...

Welcome, I am newbie myself.  I can remember all of the old games and I still think they are the best.  When you could just play a game and go do something else instead of spending every waking moment on the console like my kids do.

• 3 weeks later...

Your on the right path, it's well worth the investment IMO.  I always thought I was happy with things with just the extras, but man was I wrong.  The snaps are a difference maker for sure!

• 4 months later...