Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

MAME 166 Video Snap Update *Still Going*

Circo

Hey guys, not here that much but wanted to let you know that elevator actions video is cut off, its a horizontal game but cut off like vertical.

also if one of you guys have the time. can you update MK II and UMK3 videos, MK II starts at the end of a fight, and UMK3 starts at one and moves over to another.......MY OCD!

@Circo

Special request from donnie1979 who is one of the great theme creators at HyperSpin would like to see a new mk2 and umk3 videos. I added it to the list above.  :)

Thanks

winrun setup:

Press service switch (F2), then hold down service (9) on reset to display the analog control calibrator. Apply the controls to their limits and then press service switch again.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Work took over but the event has come and gone.  I had about 70 hours of after effects work the last week and a half.  Should have no problem getting the rest posted this week.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

First, thank you for your job.

I want to know if there is the possibility for free users to download MAME video packs instead of downloading every single file, let's say 100MB packs for example. It would be easier to download (like the SEGA Genesis ones, for example)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...