Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Explanation of Member Classes - Updated 09/2015

Circo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have to remember that for the most; people are looking to download movies and artwork because they themselves are unable to design and create what they are after. It really takes time to learn such things. and that is the beauty of the guys who spent hundreds of hours doing so.

Please subscribe as it rewards these guys.i will be doing so myself very soon when i havee built my next arcade cabinet.

I think it's a good idea to set post count thresholds on upgraded services... provided the community is active enough for people to obtain those thresholds without making useless posts.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been using this site for a while now and never knew about this what a great idea (inspired me to try become more active in the community) but i am currently getting the meaasage "Members have a daily limit of 500MB or 5 files per day. Become a Supporting Member of EmuMovies for unrestricted access to our Download Section, F.T.P File-Server, and our Automated Download Service. Visit the Marketplace for more details." which i have received numerous times and just assumed it was normal but if it is not normal i hope someone could fix it please thanks.

Also id like to say hi to the community seeing as this is my 1st post on this forum so Hi :)

Archived