Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Explanation of Member Classes - Updated 09/2015

Circo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alfredo, It's a long term project. So having to download things every day is awesome for me. It keeps me coming back to this site.
Plus, it gives me the satisfaction of gradually seeing my Machine evolve into awesomeness. :)

• 3 weeks later...

EMU MOVIES IS GREAT, I AM PROUD TO BE APART OF A HUGE COMMUNITY WHO COME TOGETHER FOR THE LOVE OF VIDEO GAMES AND ARTWORK OF ALL TYPES ! 

"Members have a daily limit of 500MB or 5 files per day. Become a Supporting Member of EmuMovies for unrestricted access to our Download Section, F.T.P File-Server, and our Automated Download Service. Visit the Marketplace for more details."

• 2 weeks later...

20 Makes sense, seeing as most people wouldn't have much to say until there actually able to use the full service.  Does "approved" just mean it can't be flagged or does it have to be liked?

As long as its not spam, flagged, or bumps it should be fine

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

"Members have a daily limit of 500MB or 5 files per day. Become a Supporting Member of EmuMovies for unrestricted access to our Download Section, F.T.P File-Server, and our Automated Download Service. Visit the Marketplace for more details."

I've been getting the same message, which is very confusing after reading the first post in this thread.

Do we have any Aussies in this community? Awesome site. Makes one's arcade machine something of a talking point and feature. People are amazed with the end product. Using hyperspin frontend and couldn't be more happier. How long does it take to build a complete set? I guess its like a hobby.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been getting the same message, which is very confusing after reading the first post in this thread.

Fun site!  I received this message as well, but I think it was because I clicked on more than one video snap at at a time.  Circo noted a few posts back to only click one file at a time.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived