Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Trying out new skin

Circo

Since the new website will be dark, I was trying to adjust the forum to match. If you don't see it already go to the bottom of the screen and choose the Carbon Orange skin. Any feedback would be appreciated,

I really like what you have done! The background image is great. I've been to a couple of sites that have dark skins, and it is almost impossible to see the cursor, and edit your post. Obviously with this skin, that is not a problem.

The only negative comment, is that the emoticons all look like a buch of babies wearing bonnets, and bibs.

This one just finished eating, and is ready for his nap. :boredom:

I really like what you have done! The background image is great. I've been to a couple of sites that have dark skins, and it is almost impossible to see the cursor, and edit your post. Obviously with this skin, that is not a problem.

The only negative comment, is that the emoticons all look like a buch of babies wearing bonnets, and bibs.

This one just finished eating, and is ready for his nap. :boredom:

I will be changing the default avatars and the like back to orange. Emoticons need to be switched out for a dark set, I know they exist! I am really glad you like it, the change is rather drastic.

Saw all of those bibs and just couldnt help yourself could ya? Enjoy your nap! ;)

Ok, I have one more negative comment. It's hard to tell the difference between a users post, and qouted text. See above where you quoted me. A little more contrast would be nice for us old folks. I gotta go, time for my :boredom:

Archived