Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

AviSynth Script Generator

Nologic

I absolutely will add that...have to wait till tonight at the earliest...tied up with some stuff right now.

Originally it was command line only...as it was meant to be used in the SendTo context menu item...but Vista & Win7 kind of screwed that up a bit. Well mostly because this was still back when it was part of a larger pack of tools...so they were in a sub folder in the SendTo menu item...and well Vista & Win7 don't support sub folders in the context menu...at least not in that manner.

Cool, thanks mate. I think it's pretty good the way it is, I hate installers and adding extra stuff to the registry so it's all good for me. Portable apps rule :)

:)

Okay it now takes multiple folders surrounded in double quotes via the command line up to 63 of them...I could do more...but then it's more coding...and I'm having a hard time seeing someone having more than 63 systems to batch at once. :P

So it'll look like so:

AviSynth Script Generator.exe "c:\<folder path 1>\<folder 1>\" "c:\<folder path 2>\<folder 2>\" "c:\<folder path 3>\<folder 3>\" "..."

Now you got me toying with the idea of being able to select multiple folders via the dialog.

LOL sure one up me. :P

Okay clearly you didn't try the script othewise you would have been ragging on me for releasing it broken...hehe it's been fixed up now...I managed to forget to change the scope of some var's...so they went unseen and thus a broken script. :(

Anyways give the newer build a spin...it "should" work fine.

Thanks go out to Circo for finding the breakage and reporting it. :)

Yeah no chance to try it yet sorry, good thing I didn't or your ears would be burning :D

I have a few videos to merge so should give it a go within the next 2 days or so.

Archived