Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

cant get launchbox to login to emumovies

JEM

Frustrated, I just signed up for emumovies and can login to site fine, but when needing launchbox to login to get videos it cant. Any help appriciated.

Yeah, me too... :dodgy:

Issue still not sorted. Wondering how the API got f*cked? How is it even technically possible for the api to be broken, when FTP/Site/Forums are still online?

Can anyone @emumovies enlighten us and "maybe" tell the community when this will be fixed?

Thanks in advance. 

I am in the states and have been trying since 7 AM EST. ... It is now 3:45PM EST.  So we are rolling on ~9 hours down.  My hope is that the person in charge of the service has had a chance to sleep or whatever and can start addressing the issue :D

The API server is not responding at the moment, we have everything fairly compartmentalized so one outage doesn't usually affect our other services.  Worked on it this afternoon after the reports came in and currently waiting on @tspeirs our dev for this service to get back to me.  As soon as the service is back up we will post an announcement.  Shouldn't be too long but it is the weekend.  Thank you all for your patience while we get this fixed.

In the meantime the FTP service is still up and running, any premium members should head there to grab your goodies.

Archived