Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Nintendo GameCube content

BajaResident

------------------++EDIT----------------

This set has now been uploaded to the FTP under WIP/BajaResident. It is currently 581 boxes including every USA title and some unique Europe.

Naming is according to the latest dat file and an XML has been included.

If anyone would like to start a video snap set on these you would be my hero!

Perfect game list: click here

------------------END ++EDIT----------------

I noticed the Download Sync Tool has GameCube listed as an option, but I don't see much content for it. I am currently working on a full 3D box art set.

My question: when I finish it will I be able to upload it here? Because Hyperspin closed a GC thread I made over there with GC themes.

Examples:

residentevil4usadisc1.pngburnout2pointofimpactus.pngmariopowertennisusav101.pngspartantotalwarriorusa.png

Yeah, those look very slick.

Cool, will do. I have about 60 done now out of the 225ish or so that are compatible with Dolphin. I need to go over them again so I wouldn't copy those 3 since they will be redone - there is a 1 pixel black line in the top left corner where one of my layers didn't overlap enough. I just noticed after posting them here. Once I am done I will upload the entire set.

This set has now been uploaded to the FTP under WIP/BajaRedsident. It is currently 84 boxes and is a complete set of "perfect" running games under Dolphin. I am casually working on adding the other 100 or so games that run somewhat, but I am in no rush to complete boxes for games that do not run. Currently there's about 224 that boot up if I'm not mistaken.

If anyone would like to start a video snap set on these you would be my hero!

Perfect game list: click here

(edited original post)

Thanks!

I just deleted these from the ftp because I am going to redo them so they all have the same "ONLY FOR" banner as well as topper. It was really bothering me.

Stay tuned for version 2.0...

I am happy with these finally. I re-uploaded the first 100. If you downloaded these already I recommend you delete them and get them again.

Enjoy!

- corrected a few names

- corrected saturation and contrast on many boxes

- changed the last of the PAL boxes to USA where applicable

- added another 200 boxes

- total box count is now 502

- you should definitely redownload these!

The following games are not listed in the DAT file, but I made boxes for them anyway because they look cool:

Knights of the Temple - Infernal Crusade (Europe).png

Micro Machines (Europe).png

Neighbors From Hell (Europe).png

Resident Evil - 10th Anniversary Collection (USA).png

Resident Evil 2-Pack - Pure Evil (USA).png

Room Zoom - Race for Impact (USA).png

Barbarian (Europe).png

knightsofthetempleinfer.pngburnout2pointofimpactus.png

Final 80 have been uploaded.... According to Wiki and clrmamepro that should be the entire set (and then some).

Some of the last ones have horrible source art, so my apologies. These ones are especially awful:

Rally Championship (USA).png

Cubix Robots for Everyone - Showdown (USA).png

Freestyle Street Soccer (USA).png

Lotus Challenge (USA).png

Mary-Kate and Ashley - Sweet 16 - Licensed to Drive (USA).png

NCAA College Football 2K3 (USA).png

Pokemon Box - Ruby & Sapphire (USA).png

Pool Paradise (USA).png

If anyone has better source art for those I will gladly remake them.

Although those were PAL boxes, it gave me enough to work with to remake them as USA. Except for Rally Championship, the USA version is totally different. I also had to remake the NCAA logo, still not all that happy with it but it's better than the last one.

poolparadiseusa.pngpokemonboxrubysapphireu.pngmarykateandashleysweet1.pngncaacollegefootball2k3u.png

Even though HS doesn't currently allow the new systems on their site, I have spoken with them, and it is AOK to post that stuff here since EM technically supports them and I allow that content. So have at it, this is exciting stuff!

• 4 months later...

I've pulled a bunch of wheels for games that weren't GC exclusive, and I've been getting a little bit of help on the HS board. I'll upload the wheels I've got so far to this FTP as well. Feel free to add individual wheels to the folder, and I'll incorporate them into the zip on both HS and EM FTPs.

Current count is 290.

Archived