Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Circo

Sony PlayStation Video Snaps Pack (SQ)

Sony PlayStation Video Snaps Pack (SQ)

EmuMovies Official Video Snap Collection for the Sony PlayStation

Captures & Edits by @Circo@DamnedRegistrations, @Audi85, @fdmc732, @koravain, @Riffman81 

Final Edits & Encoding by @Circo

High Quality

(FTP, Sync)

Resolution 640x480
Video Count 2,104
Total Size 12.8GB

Standard Quality

(Site, FTP, Sync)

Resolution 320x240
Video Count 2,104
Total Size 4.23GB

High Quality Sample

Standard Quality Sample

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/19/2017
  • Category
  • Resolution
    SQ 320x240 / HQ 640x480
  • Naming Convention
    Redump / HyperBase
  • Frame Rate
    60 FPS
    30 FPS
  • Total Files in Collection
  • File Count

Version 2.0

Spoiler
  • Asuncia - Matsue no Jubaku (Japan) (Translated En)
  • Family Diamond (Japan) (Translated En)

Version 2.1

Details

Spoiler
  • Chaos Control (Japan)
  • Chippoke Ralph no Daibouken (Japan)
  • Doom (USA)
  • Fuujin Ryouiki Eretzvaju (Japan)
  • Hard Blow (Japan)
  • Hyakujuu Sentai GaoRanger (Japan)
  • Jingle Cats - Love-Para Daisakusen no Maki (Japan)
  • Kinniku Banzuke - Road to Sasuke (Japan)
  • Kinniku Banzuke Vol. 1 - Ore ga Saikyou no Otoko Da! (Japan)
  • Kinniku Banzuke Vol. 2 - Arata naru Genkai e no Chousen! (Japan)
  • Kinniku Banzuke Vol. 3 - Saikyou no Challenger Tanjou! (Japan)
  • Mizzurna Falls (Japan)
  • Mortal Kombat II (Japan)
  • Nijiiro Dodgeball (Japan)
  • Septentrion - Out of the Blue (Japan)
  • Simple 1500 Series Vol.072 - The Beach Volley (Japan)
  • Street Scooters (Japan)
  • Suzuki Bakuhatsu (Japan)
  • Toushinden 2 - Gyouten Kyougaku no Shishoku-ban (Japan)
  • X-Men - Mutant Academy (USA)

It seems a great job

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Robin55
      Availability: Site & FTP
      Sony PlayStation - Japan.xml
      It was requested if I would make a set of the PlayStation Japan 3D Boxes using the authentic templates made by @SupraKarma I have made some modifications to the templates to fit with this set however.
      This is a  collection of 3693 3D Boxes for the Japan Region Original Sony PlayStation. Only four are missing as original artwork for them is unavailable online because they are demo discs. There is also a folder containing a further 225 3D Boxes for games that are not in the ReDump Rom set.
      The naming convention is based on the 2019-3-31 ReDump set. A Database is attached.
      This project was a collaboration between @Aorin, @diskmach and myself and has taken a long time to complete. diskmach was able to work out a way of converting the original covers serial number to real names (with out this the project would never of got started) so then Aorin was able to download and rename the original artwork. I then converted the images to 3D Boxes. Thanks to more help from Aorin, who converted all the covers with missing spines to Japanese names I was able to create Spines in Japanese for about 1200 boxes that there are not scans of. 
      Any corrections that users find may be necessary please leave a comment and I will make the corrections in later releases.

SEGA SATURN JAPAN - AUTHENTIC SET
      SEGA MEGA CD EUROPE - AUTHENTIC SET
      SEGA MEGA CD JAPAN - AUTHENTIC SET
      @SupraKarma'S DREAMCAST SET

• By Robin55
      View File Sony PlayStation Japan 3D Box Pack - Authentic Set (3919)(ReDump)
      Availability: Site & FTP
      Sony PlayStation - Japan.xml
      It was requested if I would make a set of the PlayStation Japan 3D Boxes using the authentic templates made by @SupraKarma I have made some modifications to the templates to fit with this set however.
      This is a  collection of 3693 3D Boxes for the Japan Region Original Sony PlayStation. Only four are missing as original artwork for them is unavailable online because they are demo discs. There is also a folder containing a further 225 3D Boxes for games that are not in the ReDump Rom set.
      The naming convention is based on the 2019-3-31 ReDump set. A Database is attached.
      This project was a collaboration between @Aorin, @diskmach and myself and has taken a long time to complete. diskmach was able to work out a way of converting the original covers serial number to real names (with out this the project would never of got started) so then Aorin was able to download and rename the original artwork. I then converted the images to 3D Boxes. Thanks to more help from Aorin, who converted all the covers with missing spines to Japanese names I was able to create Spines in Japanese for about 1200 boxes that there are not scans of. 
      Any corrections that users find may be necessary please leave a comment and I will make the corrections in later releases.

SEGA SATURN JAPAN - AUTHENTIC SET
      SEGA MEGA CD EUROPE - AUTHENTIC SET
      SEGA MEGA CD JAPAN - AUTHENTIC SET
      @SupraKarma'S DREAMCAST SET

Submitter Robin55 Submitted 03/30/2020 Category Artwork Resolution Naming ReDump / HyperBase File Count 3919  
    • By Robin55
      View File Sega Mega CD 3D Boxes Pack (Europe)
      EmuMovies Official 3D Boxes Pack for the Sega Mega CD (Europe)
      Availability - Site, FTP & Sync
      This is a complete collection of 3D boxes for the Sega Mega CD Europe Region
      If you find my work of use could you please consider donating to my Patreon found here: https://www.patreon.com/RobinLevingstone
      GAMES LIST:

3D boxes for the Japan Region can be downloaded here:
      Sega CD 3D Boxes for the USA Region can be downloaded here:

Submitter Robin55 Submitted 11/20/2018 Category Artwork Resolution 992x942 Naming HyperBase / ReDump File Count 122