Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Circo

Super Nintendo Game Manuals Pack

EmuMovies Official Game Manuals Pack for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System

Availability: Site, FTP & Sync

(Have) Super Nintendo (Game Manuals)(1.1).txt (Missing) Super Nintendo (Game Manuals)(1.1).txt

Super Nintendo Entertainment System.xml

Super Star Wars (USA) (Rev 1)_Page_04.jpg

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/09/2011
  • Category
  • Naming
    No-Intro / HyperBase
  • File Count

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Circo,

Hope you are well. I see in the txt the manual for the Pop'n Twinbee EUR, but after download the pack, the manual isn't there, do you have that manual in PDF?

Thannks.

• 6 months later...

Hey, I downloaded this pack for a specific manual I'd been looking for for a while. The list of manuals is quite comprehensive, but The Ninja Warriors, which was listed in the (have) txt is not in the pack. Do you happen to have it lying around somewhere?

16 hours ago, Majick said:

Hey, I downloaded this pack for a specific manual I'd been looking for for a while. The list of manuals is quite comprehensive, but The Ninja Warriors, which was listed in the (have) txt is not in the pack. Do you happen to have it lying around somewhere?

I dug and dug, looks like those text files had a mixup, sorry about that.  The have list is the missing list and vice versa.  It was hard to tell because we have 401 and are missing 409.  I have corrected the text files.

8 hours ago, Majick said:

That's a shame, I've been looking for that manual for ages. Thanks for looking regardless; if I ever do manage to find it I'll be sure to share.

I went on ebay to grab one to scan and.....nope that is crazy money lol