Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Slow DSU speeds

teeedubb

Question

Hi,

I'm getting real slow speeds while downloading via DSU (and the FTP) - I'm struggling to hit over 30kbps. It has taken 8hrs to download 600mb of movies.

It seems as soon as I got my premium membership download speeds have plummeted :unsure:

Anyone else experiencing this issue or have a solution?

11 answers to this question

I am experiencing the same slowness downloading videos via the HyperSync program. It's been like this at least since yesterday but I see from the original post, it's been like this for a long time. I'm trying to download the GameCube videos and after about 2 hours it's about 10-15% complete. I tried logging into the FTP and copying that way but the same thing. I've never seen it this slow.

Anyone know the issue?

I have had this issue for weeks!  I cannot get much more than 50kb/s except in the very early mornings, where I will get up to 300kb/s for an hour or so, and then drop back to 30 - 50kb/s.

I have tried all different times of the day, I have even tried connecting via a VPN to the Netherlands, still the same awful speeds, nothing works.

I am a paid lifetime member, and these speeds are making this service pretty much impossible to use!

I also put in a support request on this issue and heard nothing back at all.

I'm a central United States premium user and I'm getting max 30 kb/sec using LaunchBox and Sync program. I was getting similar speeds as a free user. I thought premium would fix the speed issue so I got it a few hours ago but I guess not. Been like this since I first started using the service last night.

I'm a DSL user but I'm downloading at 1.5 mb/sec from other sites so it's not a problem on my end.

It's working to download art and videos files. Just wish it would kick up a bit higher.