Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | EmuMovies FTP ×

commodore 64 videos

annomatik

Hi guys, found about half of the videos for my c64 games. The ones I'm still needing include:

- Ancipital

- Assembloids (Homebrew)

- Dropzone

- Flappy Bird (Homebrew)

- Gateway to Apshai

- Giana Sisters

- Gridrunner

- Guns N Ghosts (Homebrew)

- Heli Rescue

- Hellgate

- Iridis Alpha

- Mail Order Monsters

- Mama Llama

- Mayhem in Monsterland

- Micro Hexagon (Homebrew)

- Mollusk Redux

- Moondust

- Not Even Human (Homebrew)

- Raid on Bungeling Bay

- Revenge of the Mutant Camels

- Shamus

- Sheep In Space

- Sokoban

- Starquake

- Ugh

- Uwol (Homebrew)

- Zork 1

• 11 months later...

Now; in all seriousness, I may have been posting randomly to make it to 50 for a discount, but I do plan to be a very serious helper when it comes to the C64 area.  I'll do whatever it takes.  I lived on this machine and it cost me a friendship.  I have two in my basement and they both burned up before they were given to me.  The boxes and boxes of disks may have something that might help in making the videos for this site.

• Like 1

I am spinning up a new submission tutorial video that will make it so easy you won't be able to help yourself.  I believe I have the full rom-set to go along with the database so all you have to do is drop them in vice and record for a couple of min.  Then upload the file that comes out the other end.  Thats just about the entire difficulty of the new process.

• Like 1

I am spinning up a new submission tutorial video that will make it so easy you won't be able to help yourself. I believe I have the full rom-set to go along with the database so all you have to do is drop them in vice and record for a couple of min. Then upload the file that comes out the other end. Thats just about the entire difficulty of the new process.

That would be epic

Sweet! I'm excited. Right now I am in the middle of a work week, Battle assembly and then another work week. 25 March I start vacation for a week and I will continue the ... can't remember...progress I started last week. So busy now but very excited. Thanks!