Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

What's the best thing about EmuMovies?

ThirdDoi

The best thing for me is seeing a video of a game you haven't played in over 20 years and BOOOM I'm back in the 80's or early 90's for the minute or two the video plays for. The last one I saw I was taken back to a birthday party at STRAW HAT Pizza . I was kinda freaked out and then was hungry for a pizza I haven't had in 20 years. This stuff is a trip. Well there is my 2 cents. I wonder where I could find a straw hat pizza around SAC.

The best thing for me is seeing a video of a game you haven't played in over 20 years and BOOOM I'm back in the 80's or early 90's for the minute or two the video plays for. The last one I saw I was taken back to a birthday party at STRAW HAT Pizza . I was kinda freaked out and then was hungry for a pizza I haven't had in 20 years. This stuff is a trip. Well there is my 2 cents. I wonder where I could find a straw hat pizza around SAC.

We actually just had a small one open down the street from where I work in fresno.

Funny one of my fondest arcade memories was from a round table pizza, dumping a roll of quarters into a gauntlet machine with 2 friends.

I agree with Koolbrez, I love scrolling through my Hyperspin wheels and seeing a game from my childhood that I'd totally forgotten about. I've been really into Starflight on the Genesis and I only remembered playing it because of the movie in my Genesis wheel.

;)

We actually just had a small one open down the street from where I work in fresno.

Funny one of my fondest arcade memories was from a round table pizza, dumping a roll of quarters into a gauntlet machine with 2 friends.

Did the same kinda thing at the Roller King in roseville. I love gauntlet, I remember playing it listening to love bites in the back ground. Man I want some nachos now.

Archived