Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Nes Flv wont show in hyperspin

Nizzo

So I finished mame and genesis but I cant get a single NES png or flv from the download service to show with NES games in Hyperspin. I checked all paths and names, what gives?

Also, does anyone know if I need PJ64 version 1.7 beta in order to use in Hyperspin? When I activate a game I get a rom error but everything works fine if I dont use Hyperspin. Im using a 1.6 version...

Thanks!

project64 1.7.0.49 leroy jenkins i use... you path must be wrong or xml list or either zip file not put in...disable full path to roms and enable the one below in hyper hq..

So I finished mame and genesis but I cant get a single NES png or flv from the download service to show with NES games in Hyperspin. I checked all paths and names, what gives?

Also, does anyone know if I need PJ64 version 1.7 beta in order to use in Hyperspin? When I activate a game I get a rom error but everything works fine if I dont use Hyperspin. Im using a 1.6 version...

Thanks!

If you downloaded the videos here i believe they are in .mp4 format, not sure if that works with Hyperspin 1.0

ok, disabled "Full path to rom" and enabled/disabled subfolders underneath, Made no difference what I tried..

I checked all my paths and the videos are FLV format. The flv names are the same as the xml rom names. Everything plays fine, just no vids previews. I managed to finish Mame, Snes and Genesis today. This one doesnt make sense since I got the others to work.

I tried getting my hands on a PJ64 1.7 and my anti-virus said "trojan", ran anyway and it didnt do anything... Do you have to donate in order to get the 1.7 beta?

no problem m8 happy to help....thats what people did for me and i still need help on the amiga think i have every game going but cant run the dam thing lol..noob yes i am..

I tried getting my hands on a PJ64 1.7 and my anti-virus said "trojan"

LOL, the good old Trojan P64 muck-up... Rest assured, it is not a trojan, I've seen this warning so many times whilst installing P64...

ok, I was getting a plugin error then realized nothing was unpacked so I fixed that but now

from hyperspin I can hear the 64 games but only get a black screen.....

I wouldn't suggest 1.7, they just released a completely new plugin pack for 1.6 that makes it more compatible and stable than 1.7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get a rom error with 1.6. That shouldn't have anything to do with the plugins right? Everything ran fine using 1.6 out of hyperspin

If you compare to my vids you can see what we got running and what we had issues with. The whole set was done using the new 1.6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived