Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Issues with Sega and Nintendo Emulators

Kman

Anyone have suggestions (step by step) to get Sega and/or Nintendo emulators running on a PC. MAME is pretty simple along with using Hyperspin. But getting any other emulator up and running on its own is just not working out. I'm using Windows Vista & 7, on two different highend PC's. I'd like to eventually get all emulators up and running on my PC based Arcade Cabinet with Hyperspin. Any guides would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SASMADMORRO i can help m8 i have both running fusion and znesw are the correct emus..have a look in the system file first for genisis and super nintendo they must be named the same in the emulator section folder.then the subfolder should have the exe file...use hyper hq to set the direction of each emus path and same for the roms...if ya that stuck send me a message on my youtube sasmadmorro or mameaddicts or hyperspin deanmorrison ..

also on my youtube there is vids on this matter...i set it up as a working project i as am also making an arcade.

Archived