Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | EmuMovies FTP ×

Neo Geo Boxart, Marquees and Bezels for Retropie

MLSchleps

A few days ago, someone had asked about the Neo Geo mini marquees.  I'm putting together a Neo Geo set for the Simply Austin Mini-Genesis Retropie image and here is an example of what the Magician Lord and Sengoku files would look like.  I'm hoping to get some feedback to see if the bezels are good or if anyone has any suggestions to make them better.  Let me know what you think!

maglord.png

sengoku.png

maglord.png

sengoku.png

maglord.png

sengoku.png

Just an update that I am making progress.  I have over 1/3 of the boxes and marquees done for all the Neo Geo games.  It's taking a long time because I am also creating and/or cleaning up existing boxes and marquees as I go along.  I'm also making the "Now Featuring" bigger and bolder and the final result looks great!

2 hours ago, MLSchleps said:

Just an update that I am making progress.  I have over 1/3 of the boxes and marquees done for all the Neo Geo games.  It's taking a long time because I am also creating and/or cleaning up existing boxes and marquees as I go along.  I'm also making the "Now Featuring" bigger and bolder and the final result looks great!

This is beautiful @MLSchleps 

So I have 64 of the 150 or so done.  Hopefully won't be too much longer before I release this pack.  Believe it or not, the thing that seems to take the longest is getting the gamelist the way I want it - good descriptions, coordinating the artwork names, getting the proper date to show up...  I also have a Turbografx 16 and Sega CD Pack where the artwork is finished, but the gamelist is not.  They're just tedious....

Anyway, here are some screenshots for the Simply Austin Mini Genesis Neo Geo Pack work-in-progress (taken with my Note 8):

Neo Geo Menu.jpg

Neo Geo Gameplay.jpg

• 3 months later...