Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

To All Members

vglord57

First off, Welcome and thank you for joining EmuMovies. We are glad that you have joined our growing community.

Currently, Circo is working hard on getting the main site setup. This, along with his personal life I'm sure, is taking a lot of his time right now. Please have some patience if your PM's to him are not answered right away. He will help you with your problem when he has the time to. Again, thank you for joining us.

it's not my problem, if he works hard, i pay for an service! I work too hard but I do my work on time. For a free service I would understanding, sorry

(setup an access, you need five minutes)

Manuonline,

People live in different timezones, not everything can be instant. The holidays are coming up and simply we are asking for you understanding. Your donations and contributions are very welcomed. Thank you.

Please be patient while these things are worked out and your account is straighten out.

'

Circo always honors his customers, if you feel there is an injustice I'm sure he will be happy to take any action necessary.

Brian Hoffman

it's not my problem, if he works hard, i pay for an service! I work too hard but I do my work on time. For a free service I would understanding, sorry

(setup an access, you need five minutes)

Yeah come on Circo, pull your finger out! :)

Archived