Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

MLSchleps

6 hours ago, trunkslammer said:

This theme is Awesome! Thanks alot! I have 1 issue i can't seem to resolve all of my boxart is stretched off the left hand side of the screen. I tried different resolutions and i even tried the theme on retropie on linux but same issue and ideas wold be great, Thanks!

I too have the same problem. I did however get it to work properly at 1 stage (can't remember how) but I did something (can't remember what) and it went back to doing the same thing. I just gave up and decided to keep it like that. You get used to it after a while. Try using 3D box art instead of 2D. Looks a little bit better.

• 2 weeks later...

Can either of you guys send me a screenshot of the problem you are having?  I remember having an issue with the original Simply Austin theme with the artwork getting stretched, but I fixed it in my modified version - same thing with the video and marquees.  The first screenshot looked fine, but when you went to scroll down the list of games, it stretched.  It doesn't have that problem anymore - it sounds like you just need an updated script to get everything to fit properly.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, MLSchleps said:

I see what you guys are talking about.  I just updated my Retropie and everything is broken.  I'm going to reinstall version 4.4 and see if that fixes the issues.

Sorry for late reply/update but I recently clean installed retropie, installed your version of this theme, added the roms and scraped the metadata, artwork and videos with Skraper and voila everything worked 100%...until I updated the data by scraping again and then the box art got stretched again. So it seems that updating the scraped data causes the problem but a clean reinstallation of the whole thing works 100%.

Yeah, I made the mistake of upgrading everything on my Pi3, so not only did it update the emulators, it updated Retropie to 4.5.1 as well.  Apparently in the new version 4.5.1, they have removed Debian/Jessie support and it's possible this version of MotionBlue relied on parts of it when displaying the box art and running scripts for the curvature of the screen and location of it.  I'm not really a programmer, so I don't know.  My packs should still be good for boxart and marquees for any theme that is used, but it looks like I'll be stuck on 4.4 from now on and just update the emulators.  If you can get to the emumovies FTP site, in my folder are all the packs including the videos, so you won't need to scrape anything - it's already been done.  Hang tight because after I recover my Retropie and get it back to where it was before I updated, in the next few weeks I'll be issuing an Atari 7800 pack and a MAME, Volume 1 pack with 50 arcade games.... more to come!

• 3 weeks later...

Here is System Pack #9 - The Neo Geo Pocket Color!  This is a combination of official US Releases, Europe releases and Japanese releases that have english text in the games.  Bezel included to match the Mini Genesis format and LCD filters.  Make sure all the ROM file names match the artwork names - case matters!  This file is available on the FTP site with all the full size videos included.  Enjoy.

ngpc.png

System Pack #9 - Neo Geo Pocket Color (v1.0).zip System Pack #9 - Neo Geo Pocket Color (v1.0) - Gamelist.zip

• 1 month later...

Archived