Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Nintendo 64 3D Boxes Pack (Real Version)

Kondorito

Nintendo 64 3D Boxes Pack (Real Version)

EmuMovies Official 3D Boxes Pack for the Nintendo 64

(Real Version by Kondorito)

Availability - Site, FTP & Sync

Dr. Mario 64 (USA).png

Contributor Notes:

I wanted to make this set since a long time (not only because I loved how we ended up doing the SNES real 3d box pack with SupraKarma, but because currently there is no standing 3d box pack with real spines for the Nintendo 64). This set contains all the USA releases, plus the Europe region locked ones.

The majority of the scans and spines were grabbed from Nintandbox.net (awesome site for printing real Nintendo game boxes), the rest were grabbed from ebay sales and other Google sites. When no proper images were found for spines, I had to make them from scratch. Because of the type of sources, the size of the boxes ended up enormous 

Huge thanks to @SupraKarma, @adamg and @wallmachine for the Nintandbox source scrapping; it was a tedious job, so I really appreciate your help on that.

To everybody downloading this pack; bear in mind it is a "real" set; this means that the front and side covers are not pristine, pure B&W with perfect coloring. This set was made with real box scans; some are in better conditions than others. The idea of this is to have a set that could somehow tell a story, that you could relate to, and feel the boxes coming to life. I know it is not for everybody, but since I made it for me, I thought why not share it 

Enjoy!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/08/2018
  • Category
  • Resolution
    1800x1500
  • Naming
    No-Intro
  • File Count

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Thank you so much for this, its really awesome and makes my Launchbox collection of N64 games look great!

any chance you would take a stab at making a 3d box for GoldFinger 64 the Goldeneye mod? I have it in my collection but it stands out without having artwork, and all i can find in google is 2d front pics of the box, none of the cool isometric 3d box like this collection

Here are the front pics i can find:

https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/images/88606

thanks and keep up the amazing work!