Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kondorito

Nintendo 64 3D Boxes Pack (Real Version)

Nintendo 64 3D Boxes Pack (Real Version)

EmuMovies Official 3D Boxes Pack for the Nintendo 64

(Real Version by Kondorito)

Availability - Site, FTP & Sync

Dr. Mario 64 (USA).png

Contributor Notes:

I wanted to make this set since a long time (not only because I loved how we ended up doing the SNES real 3d box pack with SupraKarma, but because currently there is no standing 3d box pack with real spines for the Nintendo 64). This set contains all the USA releases, plus the Europe region locked ones.

The majority of the scans and spines were grabbed from Nintandbox.net (awesome site for printing real Nintendo game boxes), the rest were grabbed from ebay sales and other Google sites. When no proper images were found for spines, I had to make them from scratch. Because of the type of sources, the size of the boxes ended up enormous 

Huge thanks to @SupraKarma, @adamg and @wallmachine for the Nintandbox source scrapping; it was a tedious job, so I really appreciate your help on that.

To everybody downloading this pack; bear in mind it is a "real" set; this means that the front and side covers are not pristine, pure B&W with perfect coloring. This set was made with real box scans; some are in better conditions than others. The idea of this is to have a set that could somehow tell a story, that you could relate to, and feel the boxes coming to life. I know it is not for everybody, but since I made it for me, I thought why not share it 

Enjoy!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/08/2018
  • Category
  • Resolution
    1800x1500
  • Naming
    No-Intro
  • File Count

• Like 1

Version 1.1

• Fixed Supercross 2000 (USA), as the front scan was rotated 180 degrees. @Kondorito
  • Optimized images with PNGGauntlet @Circo
  • Added 8bit color set @Circo
  • Optimized file size so basic members can download @Circo
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Robin55
      EmuMovies Official 3D Boxes Pack for the Sony PlayStation 3
      Availability - Site, FTP, Sync
      This is a collection of 770 Playstation 3 3D boxes made from covers downloaded from FreeCovers.net. And The Cover Project.  Some of the boxes in the collection have a few different versions to chose from for Europe and the USA, mostly just the age stamp is different, P.E.G.I for Europe and E.S.R.B. for the USA. 
      If you find my work of use could you please consider donating to my Patreon found here: https://www.patreon.com/RobinLevingstone
      3D BOXES IN COLLECTION:

My PlayStation Store Boxes can be downloaded here:
    • By Robin55
      View File Sony Playstation 3 Disc Games 3D Boxes Pack
      EmuMovies Official 3D Boxes Pack for the Sony PlayStation 3
      Availability - Site, FTP, Sync
      This is a collection of 770 Playstation 3 3D boxes made from covers downloaded from FreeCovers.net. And The Cover Project.  Some of the boxes in the collection have a few different versions to chose from for Europe and the USA, mostly just the age stamp is different, P.E.G.I for Europe and E.S.R.B. for the USA. 
      If you find my work of use could you please consider donating to my Patreon found here: https://www.patreon.com/RobinLevingstone
      3D BOXES IN COLLECTION:

My PlayStation Store Boxes can be downloaded here:
      Submitter Robin55 Submitted 01/06/2018 Category Artwork Resolution 984x1365 Naming File Count 783  
    • By Robin55
      EmuMovies Official 2D Discs Pack for the Sega Saturn
      Availability: Site, FTP & Sync
      This is a collection of 260 Discs For the Sega Saturn USA Region.
      Please note that the resolution varies as good quality disc scans are rare.
      LIST OF GAMES COVERED:

DISCS FOR THE EUROPE REGION CAN BE DOWNLOADED HERE:
      DISCS FOR THE JAPAN REGION CAN BE DOWNLOADED HERE: