Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Membership subscriptions and multiple downloads

Ozbrithian

Ok, so I'm very new at this. Trying to build a Hyperspin thing and downloading stuff off all kinds of sites. This seems to be the place to go for the little videos that play on the wheels. 

So I start downloading a few, and am pleased with the videos to be sure. But downloading one at a time is taking all day, and apparently membership is required for multiple downloads. 

Well, nothing's free is it and if I'm looking to download your videos the least I could do is spare a few bucks, seems like a nice site and nobody likes a leech. So $20 later I'm now a monthly member. I doubt I have anything to contribute but money and the occasional dumb question but whatever.

And... I still can't download multiple things at once. What am I doing wrong? Wrong tier of membership? Does it take time to process? Not signed in correctly? I have no clue. Thanks in advance for any help.

3 hours ago, Ozbrithian said:

Ok, so I'm very new at this. Trying to build a Hyperspin thing and downloading stuff off all kinds of sites. This seems to be the place to go for the little videos that play on the wheels. 

So I start downloading a few, and am pleased with the videos to be sure. But downloading one at a time is taking all day, and apparently membership is required for multiple downloads. 

Well, nothing's free is it and if I'm looking to download your videos the least I could do is spare a few bucks, seems like a nice site and nobody likes a leech. So $20 later I'm now a monthly member. I doubt I have anything to contribute but money and the occasional dumb question but whatever.

And... I still can't download multiple things at once. What am I doing wrong? Wrong tier of membership? Does it take time to process? Not signed in correctly? I have no clue. Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi,

We have had to take the bulk downloads off line, it's a beta feature that is actually bringing down the website at the moment.  However as a supporter we have much better tools to accomplish what you are trying to do.

First off,

https://emumovies.com/files/category/164-emumovies-sync/

Try our EM Sync tool.  Just point at your rom folder, pick your system and it will download all the media named just right for you.  Including High Quality videos that are not available on the website.

https://emumovies.com/ftpdetails/

You also now have full access to our FTP server.  Where you can grab all the raw files if you would like.

Also since your using HyperSpin you can use their HyperSync tool to directly download the videos into your install.  That feature will now be unlocked with your emumovies login.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived