Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

My Next Project...

MLSchleps

So I am in the process of putting together a Sega Dreamcast 2D Box Art pack that will feature all the US, Europe and Japanese releases.  I'm going through the Dreamcast Checklists and making sure I have all the covers in one collection.  I've finished the titles in 0-9, A, B, C and I am about 2/3 of the way done D and I already have 200 covers!  I figure it will take me a few months, but I should have a minimum 600x600 pixel cover for every Dreamcast game.  Here's a few samples for Dead or Alive 2 - there's the US, Europe, Japanese and Japanese Limited Edition covers.

Dead or Alive 2 (USA).png

Dead or Alive 2 (Europe).png

Dead or Alive 2 (Japan).png

Dead or Alive 2 - Limited Edition (Japan).png

• 4 weeks later...

Yes.  I have the Unofficial Dreamcast lists for the USA, Europe and Japanese releases.  I am up to letter "F" now and I already have 283 covers - all are 600x600 minimum.  I am also doing all versions of the covers, including limited editions and budget covers.  I'm kinda burned out a bit so I'm taking a break for a few weeks and working on my MAME arcade bezels which I have been releasing daily in the Artwork forum.  I'll go back to doing the Dreamcast covers in a little while.  And you're right - it is a kind of massive undertaking, but in the end it will be worth it - there are well over 1000 covers!

• 2 months later...

Archived