Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

I just uploaded some 3DS Video Snaps (FTP)

Aorin

Hi, I've downloaded some video snaps for Nintendo 3DS to complete my collection for Hyperspin, as we'll be able to play 3DS soon, I wanted it to be ready now.

You can download the videos in /Upload Here/_Video Snap Submissions/_Not Approved/Aorin/Nintendo 3DS

Some notes:

Videos are SD quality at best

Only top screen (it makes themes look much better IMO)

It's hard to find no commentary videos and without watermarks for this system

They are a total of 78 videos, which only 62 made it to my list, the extra videos are still in the above mentioned folder for you to use

That's it, enjoy!

Here's a short video and some screen-shots so you can see the videos, Youtube downgraded my video quality during the upload, but that's ok.

59dcb882264a6_Screenshot(213).jpg.f00a5688144a577b87e401439805d441.jpg

59dcb87b94ab1_Screenshot(207).jpg.8903b61cf8e231ce06ced781021d748a.jpg

59dcb88a8705c_Screenshot(231).jpg.76b72f74c2447308042596f3a1b18d68.jpg

Video

Screenshot (225).jpg

Screenshot (233).jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm having a heck of time finding these.  I've been digging around emumovies site and can not find

/Upload Here/_Video Snap Submissions/_Not Approved/Aorin

anywhere.  Can you provide a link to it?  Would love to have these videos you put together.  Thanks!

Hey guys, it's been a while, it seems the folder "Not Approved" was renamed to "Below Standard", the rest of the path remains the same (in case you still didn't find it so far).

@gimmievids88, I'm not sure what you're asking, the theme will fit videos wherever you want when adjusted in the theme creator program, in this case Hypertheme.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 3/23/2018 at 3:31 AM, jevansoh said:

I can't find any of these 3DS themes anywhere.  Could you upload / share the themes please?

I uploaded it to Hyperspin, I think they moved to the platinum area, so if you're not a member there, I don't think you'll be able to download the pack, anyway, send me a message and I can send it to you.

On 6/11/2018 at 2:21 PM, lelobeach said:

Hello,

Your folder does not exist anymore, may you upload them again?

Thanks in advance.

I just looked in the FTP and it seems my videos got deleted, I'll stop uploading stuff there, I'll make sure to upload what I have in Mega or something.

6 hours ago, Aorin said:

I uploaded it to Hyperspin, I think they moved to the platinum area, so if you're not a member there, I don't think you'll be able to download the pack, anyway, send me a message and I can send it to you.

I just looked in the FTP and it seems my videos got deleted, I'll stop uploading stuff there, I'll make sure to upload what I have in Mega or something.

I don't remember deleting any of your submissions, but that folder is open season.  The submissions area isn't protected like the rest.  Send me a heads up next time you submit something.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2018 at 2:12 AM, Circo said:

I don't remember deleting any of your submissions, but that folder is open season.  The submissions area isn't protected like the rest.  Send me a heads up next time you submit something.  

OK Circo, I'll tell you if I upload new stuff there.

Archived