Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

PS1 Missing Videos

TheMadHatter

Hey does anyone know where I can get these 3 PlayStation One game videos from. The FTC had 2 of them but they were distorted audio for me for some reason and one missing. 

PlayStation 1

Videos

Akuji the Heartless (USA)

-          Distorted Audio Issue

NBA Hangtime (USA)

-          Distorted Audio Issue

TNN Motorsports Hardcore TR (USA)

-          Missing

• 7 months later...

Hi

i am also missing some videos (these are in HS DB):

Bomberman Wars (Japan) (Translated En)

Brigandine - Grand Edition (Japan) (Translated En) (Disc 1)

Brigandine - Grand Edition (Japan) (Translated En) (Disc 2)

Clock Tower - The First Fear (Japan) (Translated En)

Echo Night #2 - Nemuri no Shihaisha (Japan) (Translated En)

Besides i'd like to mention:

TNN Motorsports Hardcore TR (USA)  - for this is no HQ version on FTP.

Thanks very much.

16 hours ago, Steel99 said:

Hi

Thanks very much.

I probably recorded some of these some time ago, over a year actually, if you haven't checked yet, look here:

21 hours ago, Steel99 said:

Hi

That's strange. I could have sworn I did those videos months ago. I also did TNN Motorsports. Checking on my computer now and I do have the HQ version of it, yet I see it's now missing from ftp and so are those other games. Torneko - The Last Hope (USA) is missing as well. @Circo did you forget to ever upload these to ftp or something? I know I did those translated games. Either way, I can just redo them in my next batch.

5 hours ago, Steel99 said:

i got some videos from Aorins Link, but they are only gameplay videos, no title screen or something. I don't know, if this is ok.

Echo Night and TNN is still missing.

Yeah, I actually recorded those as I tested them in my end, all I did was record using Bandicam and set it up to 35 seconds of each game (I just set 35 seconds later, my first videos doesn't have a default recording time), and this was enough for missing videos.

I'm sorry you were expecting more, if the press start screen is so important to you rather than the game-play, you can record them yourself, it's not that hard, I can give you some tips.

@DamnedRegistrations, sometimes I think you're the only one recording new videos, do we have other people helping out?

There's so much stuff to be updated, I think GC, PS2, PSP, Wii not only have lots of gaps for already playable titles, but some need to be updated as they weren't perfect back in the first recordings.

Let me know if I can help.

I am still at this full time but mostly I am buried in editing.  But I do have a tonn of videos of my own to release once im caught up ;)  Most of the conversations on this don't hit the forums.  Can always use more help though.

Looking at my local folders I seem to have most of this, will update everything right now.

Verified Have:

Akuji the Heartless (USA)

Animetic Story Game 1 - Card Captor Sakura (Japan) (Translated En) (Disc 1)

Animetic Story Game 1 - Card Captor Sakura (Japan) (Translated En) (Disc 2)

NBA Hangtime (USA)

TNN Motorsports Hardcore TR (USA)

Those were from the last update @DamnedRegistrations

6 hours ago, Aorin said:

@DamnedRegistrations, sometimes I think you're the only one recording new videos, do we have other people helping out?

There's so much stuff to be updated, I think GC, PS2, PSP, Wii not only have lots of gaps for already playable titles, but some need to be updated as they weren't perfect back in the first recordings.

Let me know if I can help.

It's fine. I'm pretty nitpicky so I like doing the vids myself. I even go so far as to do manual loops and edits if main menu videos don't reach the 8 seconds I require lol. Still thousands of games left to record, they'll get done eventually. The past year, I've mostly been redoing the main consoles so we have clean 60fps sets that can be scaled if needed. After this, I'll start working on missing gaps like Nintendo DS, Amiga, ZX Spectrum and such.

I'm doing recording of missing games or needed updates console by console (though I usually check Damned's folder to avoid double up) and I submitted over 100 captures of PS1 games that circo is currently going through. 

That's good to hear, it's been some time since I updated videos in my setup.

Were handhelds updated? In my current setup, I notice that most games were recording with 2 frame skips (most emulators had this activated) mostly for GB, GBC and NGP.

7 hours ago, Audi85 said:

I'm doing recording of missing games or needed updates console by console (though I usually check Damned's folder to avoid double up) and I submitted over 100 captures of PS1 games that circo is currently going through. 

I'm planning on redoing the entire PS1 set to match the latest Hyperspin xml, just giving a heads up. I know a lot of people are using Launchbox nowadays and have full rom sets though.

5 hours ago, Aorin said:

That's good to hear, it's been some time since I updated videos in my setup.

Were handhelds updated? In my current setup, I notice that most games were recording with 2 frame skips (most emulators had this activated) mostly for GB, GBC and NGP.

GB, GBC and GBA have all been updated this year with new 60fps sets. The problem with old vids wasn't really frameskipping, it's that they were 30fps and lower quality encodes. The new vids are 60fps and encoded as close to losslessly as possible, so they can even be upscaled.

• Like 2