Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SIMPLYAUSTIN

Video Discussion: Nesica Front End and NEW Arcade Dumps!

5 posts in this topic

Name: Nesica Front End and NEW Arcade Dumps!
Category: Front-End Demos
Date Added: 2016-12-13
Submitter: SIMPLYAUSTIN

EmuNation is today about the latest games dumped from the NESiCAxLIVE Arcades! Included in this is also a great Fan Made pre-configured Front-End for you all to download and use in all its glory! Add you games, setup your arcades and make them look as they should :D

Nesica Front End and NEW Arcade Dumps!

1 person likes this

As far as I can see, correct me if I'm wrong. Austin's video links to the theme by atrfate, while the Theme linked on arcadepunks is a modified version of atrfate's, going by custom 2.53

atrfate updated his theme on 4th of February Attractmode Forum Thread

9 hours ago, Lyrinx said:

As far as I can see, correct me if I'm wrong. Austin's video links to the theme by atrfate, while the Theme linked on arcadepunks is a modified version of atrfate's, going by custom 2.53

atrfate updated his theme on 4th of February Attractmode Forum Thread

Thanks for clarifying! :)

15 hours ago, TragicallyGeek said:

Thanks for clarifying! :)

You're welcome

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Orionsangel

View File My Realistic Arcade Bezels
      I'm trying my hand at making realistic Arcade bezels. I'm learning as I go along. I'm working off what John Merrit started with his amazing realistic Arcade bezels. So a lot of credit goes to him. 
      You can check out his work here - http://bit.ly/2sdkSKw
      Credit goes to Flinnster
      Credit also goes to Mr. Do
      Anyone else I did not credit, please show me the link to provide evidence and I will add their credit here. 

I've also included the config ini files I use for scanlines and a curved screen in the download files. Please remember before using any of these files to save your old files first. 
      Submitter Orionsangel Submitted 06/06/2017 Category Bezels Resolution 1920x1080 Naming Convention Total Files in Collection 79 File Count 5  
    • By Orionsangel
      I'm trying my hand at making realistic Arcade bezels. I'm learning as I go along. I'm working off what John Merrit started with his amazing realistic Arcade bezels. So a lot of credit goes to him. 
      You can check out his work here - http://bit.ly/2sdkSKw
      Credit goes to Flinnster
      Credit also goes to Mr. Do
      Anyone else I did not credit, please show me the link to provide evidence and I will add their credit here. 

I've also included the config ini files I use for scanlines and a curved screen in the download files. Please remember before using any of these files to save your old files first. 
    • By Orionsangel

View File Realistic Donkey Kong Arcade Bezels
      These Donkey Kong Arcade Bezels are modified versions of John Merrit's Donkey Kong Bezels with the exception of Donkey Kong II.  I've also included the config ini files I use for scanlines and a curved screen. Please remember before using any of these files to save your old files first. 
      You can check out John Merrit's work here - http://bit.ly/2sdkSKw
      Credit also goes to Mr. Do.

Submitter Orionsangel Submitted 06/19/2017 Category Bezels Resolution 1920x1080 Naming Convention Total Files in Collection 20 File Count 4