Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EmuMovies

Genesis Game Manual Pack

Genesis Game Manual Pack

EmuMovies Official Manual Collection for the Sega Genesis

Availability - Site, FTP, Sync

Sonic The Hedgehog 3 (USA)_Page_14.jpg

If you would like to help make this collection better, please submit missing or replacement media in our Submissions Area

Upgraded members can also download this collection via our FTP File Server and our EmuMovies Sync application

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/23/2015
  • Category
  • Naming
    No-Intro / HyperBase
  • File Count

• Like 1

What's New in Version 1.5

Added 1 Manual @Baijhi

• Golden Axe II (Brazil)

Fixed broken download

How can we check the manuals included here without downloading the file? Is there any kind of document that shows missing manulas.

I'd like to contribute manuals that are missing but I don't see any way of seeing in plaintext what's included here..

28 minutes ago, HoopyDog said:

How can we check the manuals included here without downloading the file? Is there any kind of document that shows missing manulas.

I'd like to contribute manuals that are missing but I don't see any way of seeing in plaintext what's included here..

Just download the included (File List) Sega Genesis (Game Manuals)(EM 1.5).txt file for a list of all the files in the pack.  When you click download you will see it, it's 14k

Thanks. Maybe I can get a document going with missing content so it'll be easier to see what needs to be contributed on this and a few other systems.

Here's a list of missing games USA Manuals based on the no intro set.

My filters might not be perfect and I had to do some manual tuning to get this right, but it should be close to correct minus name mismatches (but I did run a 2nd check to make sure there weren't any)

Here's the raw data if anyone wants to look over it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FrI9nb2repM5oy_Jb3M17owD46duowhDybpp5d7oF-8/edit?usp=sharing

Genesis Missing Content.txt