Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

500th POST!

Circo

I had to do it, two weeks and 500 posts, I am so happy! Giving all users 500 Tokens for my appreciation, and on that note did anyone see what the EmuMovies Perferred did, I bought 100 shares at 100 and sold 50 at 50k per share and 50 at 84k per share. I'm stinking rich.

(Working on the new "Main Site" eventually there will be some way better games than the token system, hopefully the jfusion team gets things going so soon I can have complete integration)

I had to do it, two weeks and 500 posts, I am so happy! Giving all users 500 Tokens for my appreciation, and on that note did anyone see what the EmuMovies Perferred did, I bought 100 shares at 100 and sold 50 at 50k per share and 50 at 84k per share. I'm stinking rich.

(Working on the new "Main Site" eventually there will be some way better games than the token system, hopefully the jfusion team gets things going so soon I can have complete integration)

I saw it jump within a hour to over 58,000 a share I was like what the hell and who has 100 shares of it. Your lucky Circo. I am liking the new forums I hang out here now more over the last couple days.

What? Does EmuMovies have shares and all that? I never realised. So one can buy some and own a part of emumovies? :OOr am I getting something wrong?

It's all make-believe praising.gif lol

But today I just sold 1300 shares of Mala that I bought for like $7 a share for $100,000 a share. I'm rich! Time to wait for the price to fall!

My new bounty on someone uploading the future pinball hyperpin vids is $ 1,000,000 tokens!

Archived