Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

No letter "U" folder in my download?

byron172

Hi guys - firstly big thanks to all involved in the production of emumovies - really appreciate all the obvious time & effort put into this project. Erm - this might sound really weird, but I downloaded the Arcade Game Set via the torrent links and the MAME folder (which is the only one I need at the moment) seems to be missing the letter "U". It has all other folders from ' to A to XYZ....am I missing something?

I have plenty of ROM files starting with U so I figure there must be FLV files....any ideas?

Hi guys - firstly big thanks to all involved in the production of emumovies - really appreciate all the obvious time & effort put into this project. Erm - this might sound really weird, but I downloaded the Arcade Game Set via the torrent links and the MAME folder (which is the only one I need at the moment) seems to be missing the letter "U". It has all other folders from ' to A to XYZ....am I missing something?

I have plenty of ROM files starting with U so I figure there must be FLV files....any ideas?

if this is the same torrent that was released on pleasuredome sometime back. it was missing the U folder

The torrent hasn't been updated in over a year and probably won't until the new mame set is complete which will probably be towards the end of the year. So many sets are being updated right now that things will need to settle down before I release another official SQ torrent.

aaaaahh - cool. No worries.

Is there any way to get a "U" folder? Thanks for all your work on this stuff BTW - great stuff. You've inspired me to try creating my own for the one's not in the download pack.......Cheers,

B

PS - If I do end up creating some is it worth sending them to you so you don't have to do em all yourself, and is there a specific way you like them done?

• 1 month later...

Archived