Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

(Completed) Requests for Windows Games Previews

Circo

May I ask for another game since Sonic Racing didn't work for you? ;) If yes, then I'd request OutRun for PC (the game from sometime around 1005 or so that was released for xbox also) ^^ Great work on these Circo

REQUEST FILLED

http://www.emumovies.com/ccsmedia/videos/pcgames/Outrun%202006%20-%20Coast%202%20Coast%20[2006].flv

Edited by Circo
Request Filled

This is my first post, I'm not sure how this works but could i request virtua fighter 2 and street fighter ex 2 plus no intro's flv's. I tried doin it myself but they came out terrible. Thanks I appreciate the help

This is my first post, I'm not sure how this works but could i request virtua fighter 2 and street fighter ex 2 plus no intro's flv's. I tried doin it myself but they came out terrible. Thanks I appreciate the help

PC Versions?

This is the link you gave me to request for game previews. It's actually Sega Model 2 for Virtua Fighter 2 and Zinc for Street Fighter EX Plus. Honestly It doesn't matter to me either way, I just want to fill in the preview box ;) Thanks again for your help

This is the link you gave me to request for game previews. It's actually Sega Model 2 for Virtua Fighter 2 and Zinc for Street Fighter EX Plus. Honestly It doesn't matter to me either way, I just want to fill in the preview box ;) Thanks again for your help

I checked the FTP and Street Fighter EX Plus is in the Zinc folder, although I did not see VF2 in model 2 so I will check on that.

I checked the FTP and Street Fighter EX Plus is in the Zinc folder, although I did not see VF2 in model 2 so I will check on that.

Sorry I meant Street Fighter Ex 2 plus. There's a theme for it in hyperspin, It just doesn't have a vid yet.

• 2 weeks later...

lol, It seems this vid is a difficult one to get. Does n e one have n e suggestions on what programs it could you to do these? I can never make any with good quality

lol, It seems this vid is a difficult one to get. Does n e one have n e suggestions on what programs it could you to do these? I can never make any with good quality

Sorry I have just been really busy, I will update as soon as I get it made.

Sorry I have just been really busy, I will update as soon as I get it made.

No problem I understand, This hobby is very time consuming. lol I've been working on my cab for years. I actually found one with good quality on youtube and used a firefox plugin to download it. However it has an intro and is way to long? Is there a way I can edit this video? If I figure this out I will help upload vids. thanks ;)

Well i somewhat got it but the vid is 800 x 600 displayed in a 1280 x 720 window. I can't get rid of the black areas in the vid.

REQUESTS FILLED

Outrun 2006 - Coast 2 Coast [2006]

Typhoon 2001 [2006]

NEW VIDEOS ADDED

Aces of the Galaxy [2008]

Colony Defense [2010]

Cortex Command [2010]

Cyber-Wing [2010]

Eufloria [2009]

Galcon Fusion [2010]

Gridrunner [2002]

Gyromancer [2009]

Irukandji [2009]

Madballs in Babo - Invasion [2009]

Need for Speed Shift [2009]

Pro Pinball - Timeshock! [1997]

Pure Pinball 2.0 Redux [2005]

Suguri Perfect Edition [2006]

Super Laser Racer [2009]

Unreal Tournament 3 [2007]

Unreal Tournament 2004 [2004]

HIGHLIGHTS

Pure Pinball 2.0 Redux [2005]

http://www.emumovies...02.0%20Redux%20[2005].flv

Aces of the Galaxy [2008]

http://www.emumovies...the%20Galaxy%20[2008].flv

Need for Speed Shift [2009]

http://www.emumovies...peed%20Shift%20[2009].flv

Thanks for the fill Circo + for the new great videos :wacko1: May I request the undeniable classic Half-Life? ;) I hope you don't mind me requesting away in this thread :P

REQUEST FILLED

Well i somewhat got it but the vid is 800 x 600 displayed in a 1280 x 720 window. I can't get rid of the black areas in the vid.

I am working on MAME this weekend your Street Fighter requests will be on the FTP by sunday.

I am working on MAME this weekend your Street Fighter requests will be on the FTP by sunday.

Thanks :). Does street fighter ex 2 plus work in MAME now? I always had to use zinc to get them running (at least at full speed). Where will it be located in the FTP?

Thanks :). Does street fighter ex 2 plus work in MAME now? I always had to use zinc to get them running (at least at full speed). Where will it be located in the FTP?

It's running in mame ok, it's in the mame .137 folders

• 6 months later...

Thanks for the fill Circo, I truly appreciate this idea! It's great and fun to see how the videos turn out ;) I would have another request: Sonic All Star Racing :D It's a great game for a cab/console :D

Request Filled

Thanks for the fill Circo + for the new great videos :wacko1: May I request the undeniable classic Half-Life? ;) I hope you don't mind me requesting away in this thread :P

Everything Half-Life has been added

REQUEST FILLED