Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

A quick question about game clear logos?

zetec-s-joe

Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong place,

When I use LaunchBox I only download EmuMovies artwork/videos and it always pulls me Clear Logos for each games title, but for some reason i cannot find them anywhere to download on this site. the only reason I ask is because I am now playing about with HyperSpin.

Thank you for any help

Joe

Dunno, haven't played with LauchBox, but the Clear Logos sound like clear background game/system logo images that have been created for HyperSpin on the hs-fe site. Otherwise known as wheel images, the ones you scroll through to select systems/games.

If so, these are available in the hs-fe downloads section, and if you're a platinum member there, from the ftp or sync service.

If you already have em for LaunchBox, this might help: 

found the location of them. ..\LaunchBox\Images\Platforms\..\ After the Platforms folder is a list of all the platforms you have added, with the sub folders like it is set up for the systems.

(found on LB forum with ggl search)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 01/10/2016 at 4:49 PM, zetec-s-joe said:

I've also looked on the FTP and have had no luck, its weird how LaunchBox pulls it from EmuMovies but on the actuall site I cannot find them to save my life

The last version of Launchbox has buck images download. You can choose on the platform settings the folder to save those files.

After that I think you can configure Hyperspin.

Archived