Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

EmuMovies DSU Version 2.2 Released

Circo

This update is a request from GameEx users, version 2.2 adds the option to trim the opening fade out of the video snaps.

Download this new version here:

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s
EmuMovies DSU 2.2
Last Updated Jan 04 2015 12:01 PM

Also if you have not checked them out lately I wanted to remind everyone that our DSU and API is currently developed and maintained by Tom from Spesoft.com home of the GameEx front-end, GameEx live and the technology also powers Gamesdbase, an excellent site also run by Spesoft.

Click here to view the article

• Like 2

Is there a reason that EmuMovies DSU Places its files within "system_name" <-remarks the underscore.

My example goes with Hyperspin Cloud downloader "Atari Lynx" vs DSU who puts its media into "Atari_Lynx" as i see it, it does not comply with Hyperspin Cloud download service. I cant specify exact download path for DSU right? and i cant for Cloud so im stuck with two dirs with almost same content ;)

Please advise? where can i make DSU go for the right place. if possible, or did i screw it somewhere ;)

Our downloader is a shell over an api.  The same api that is used in HyperSync Cloud.  Just use HyperSync cloud instead of our downloader in this instance.  They have it set up perfect for their needs.  You still need to be a supporting member fhere for hypersync cloud to access video downloads just tlike our downloader.  Same thing different shell and tweaked :)

• 3 months later...
Guest mirak444

hi , I can' find snap video in this software thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Jaylinx

Hello, thanks for this software.

Can you tell me where the settings (or ini files) are stored ? I deleted some Systems from my computer, but DSU is still asking me to update them when new pictures are added. Is there a way to set this ? Thanks in advance.

• 8 months later...