Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Japanese Title Emumovies

Jigen271

Anybody out there working on full Emumovies for all the Japanese Titles released for emulators?  I was able to download some from the Download Service but nowhere near all of them.  Are there other locations for Japanese movies?  Thanks ahead of time guys.

Jigen271

There has been a focus over the last year or so on adding english playable japanese games, translations and even hacks.  If you look at our news page you will see thats a large percentage of the updates.  

Circo, as an Admin, I have to say you really do get around.  Props man.  Thanks for the reply.  I live in Japan with my wife and two kids.  And as my kids speak and read English, their friends who come over do not, so the translated material for us is not so necessary.  Just looking to complete the PC Engine, Famicom, Super Famicom, Sega Master System, Sega Mega Drive, GB, GBC, GBA and N64 Emumovies for the sets I have.  I have started looking around at the best tool to do this.  I am using Maxiumus Arcade Frontend which needs the .avi files.  As I go along I would be happy to shoot you guys whatever I have made.  Just a few questions though before I take on such a project. 

1) What capture software should I use? 

2) What resolutions should I capture?

3) What Rom sets are you guys using?  (I can get these on my end no problem)

4) Any idea what is missing in each rom set so that I just don't go shooting blindly?

5  Whould it be possible to just give you guys the .avi file that I have captured or should I convert them to mp4 format?

I think that should just about do it for my questions. 

Thanks again ahead of time for all your help sir.

Jigen271

Archived