Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

FTP

streetsmarts13

Ive looked all over the site foe help. Maybe im missing it. Anyway. After you get the videos in your q on the leechftp how do you get them on your hyperspin. Like ive said ive been looking on the site to figure it out and im probably over looking it so i would appreciate some help. Thanks.

Ive looked all over the site foe help. Maybe im missing it. Anyway. After you get the videos in your q on the leechftp how do you get them on your hyperspin. Like ive said ive been looking on the site to figure it out and im probably over looking it so i would appreciate some help. Thanks.

Take them out of the subdirectories and place all the videos in the hyperspin/media/mame/video directory

They should then work automatically

You can also change the download directory in your FTP client, to exactly where you want to send/save the files, i.e. your hyperspin/media/mame/video. Hope that helps.

Archived