Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

New Contributions

vglord57

So I am willing to learn how to properly take video snaps of the various sets, or even still shots if that is all that is needed. I am just wondering what the general need is now. What would be most beneficial? I am currently reading through Circo's guide, so I will do a few test runs to see how it goes. I have a bit of free time, and my comp is on 24/7. So suggest away people, how can I help? What sets need redoing? Or what games? Help teach a noob how not to be a noob.

So I am willing to learn how to properly take video snaps of the various sets, or even still shots if that is all that is needed. I am just wondering what the general need is now. What would be most beneficial? I am currently reading through Circo's guide, so I will do a few test runs to see how it goes. I have a bit of free time, and my comp is on 24/7. So suggest away people, how can I help? What sets need redoing? Or what games? Help teach a noob how not to be a noob.

Well there are a couple of options if you would like to work with badseed on artwork packs I know he has a plan and can give you some clear direction.

If your interested in videos, well now, I'm your #1 fan. And I have a couple of projects available

New Set - Colecovision (A small easy set that would be easy to get started on)

New Set - Sega Genesis (Much larger project, important one though, maybe collaborate with other users)

If you are really serious, PM me and I may be able to help get you started.

I will take a crack at the Colecovision and mess with FRAPS. Gotta find my copy laying around somewhere. Whats the best emulator for Coleco? Don't normally use it, so suggestions welcome.

I believe mess emulates it very well.

K, well I'll work on that tonight. I'll check in either in an hour or tomorrow. Here's hoping for some progress.

This is great! This forum really opens up new possibilities for people to help :D I wish I had known how to make the vids properly from the beginning. Anyway, I'm really glad your'e working on the colecovision, please let me know once it's done, I'm looking forward to using you'r videos in my HS setup! :good: (Don't let me put any unwanted pressure on you :( )

Archived