Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Site Upgrades In the Works and Completed today

Circo

It's no secret that over the past two weeks our traffic has spiked and has not even thought about returning to what I consider normal levels. After going through two server upgrades in the past 4 months I have now also had to do a substantial bandwidth upgrade to keep up. My apologies for the delay but please understand that changes like this are extremely costly and are not taken lightly. But demand is demand and I aim to please. Here is a list of the improvements made today and others that should be completed within the next week.

- 3/14/10 - tripled available bandwidth for the site

- 3/14/10 - increased ftp logins to 70 from 40

- 3/14/10 - hopefully fixed email bug where users were not receiving validation or site emails

Next Week

- New dedicated line being installed that will double current bandwidth

- Increase FTP logins to 100

- Upgrade FTP - Ability to write protect some directories, balance load between users, etc.

- Increase ftp idle time out from 2 min to 15 min.

I apologize for the difficulty over the last couple of weeks as far as connecting to the FTP and transfer rates. I had no way to know that this surge was going to happen at this level.

I can tell you that we can use all of the support we can get at this point, thanks!

- Circo

Added today

Upgraded subscription system, I can now manually add transactions. WooHoo!

Upgraded video system, now supports local file hosting, more formats and a standard player.

Brand new chat system, supports webcam, mic, chat, video, desktop view, whiteboard, private chat and more.

Other minor board additions/changes

Archived