Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

(REQ FILLED) Intro Vids for Systems

OnlyIsrael

As I am not setup to do HQ Snaps I am putting a very laid-back request out to anyone who wants to contribute.

Circo's intro vids for HS 1.0 are amazing and many thanks to him for the quality work done on those. Sadly there are non-release systems (some that are quite popular) that are missing amazing Intro vids like the release systems. I am starting a list of systems that lack a decent intro vid (as far as I am aware) in hopes that some benevolent soul out there will take pity on them and make one.

Cheers

Oh, and feel free to add to the list.

List:

Atari 7800

NEC PC Engine

NEC PC-FX

NEC TurboGrafx CD

NEC Turbo Duo (probably could be same as for TGCD)

Nintendo Gameboy

Nintendo Gameboy Color

Sega SG-1000

Colecovision

Mattel Intellivision

If Circo or someone else teaches me how to do the transition effect between the games in the intro video (like the existing videos), i will be glad to contribute. :starwars:

List:

Atari 7800

NEC PC Engine

NEC PC-FX

NEC TurboGrafx CD

NEC Turbo Duo (probably could be same as for TGCD)

Nintendo Gameboy

Nintendo Gameboy Color

Sega SG-1000

Colecovision

Mattel Intellivision

Most of these are done, I just need to add them to the site.

Wow, Definitely wasn't expecting that. This is great news. Don't put yourself out though, I'm sure everyone will appreciate it when it happens but we can all wait patiently. You do tons already and thanks doesn't seem to cut it but that's all I've got (and $20 annually). I'll keep my eyes open for the announcement when it happens.

cheers

• 3 months later...

Just wondering if these have been added to the FTP? I could not find them and the post was a couple of months old. :dash2:

• 1 year later...
Guest metalthrix

I am wondering if Intro Videos for Cd32, Mega Duck, and game.com. Do anybodie know if they exist ?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...