Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Gallery System now working properly

Circo

I have just upgraded the gallery software to the latest version which now allows our users to post up their own images. Feel free to utilize it and I will add a game room / project section tonight. Currently I am adding our various artwork packs so users can browse and actually see whats in them. I am looking to add the videos as well but I still have a little testing to do. Premium users can actually upload zip files of images into their galleries (32MB limit) so you guys will not have to go through the hassle of one image at a time.

Hope you guys like it. I am going to get back to some video editing.

I have just upgraded the gallery software to the latest version which now allows our users to post up their own images. Feel free to utilize it and I will add a game room / project section tonight. Currently I am adding our various artwork packs so users can browse and actually see whats in them. I am looking to add the videos as well but I still have a little testing to do. Premium users can actually upload zip files of images into their galleries (32MB limit) so you guys will not have to go through the hassle of one image at a time.

Hope you guys like it. I am going to get back to some video editing.

I just posted a video test in the Members Gallery, is it worth doing guys?

• 2 weeks later...

I just tried to upload a picture under the MAME cabinet section and I can't find any way to do it. Is this just a setting that's turned off?

E

There is a mame cabinet section? :gamer:

I am going to set up a game room/project category right now, you should be able to create an album and upload your pics.

Edit: Oh you meant the Arcade (Click to Play) lol thats all playable flash games, the arcade shortcut at the top takes you there as well.

Sorry I was looking under the gallery - game rooms and projects section. I was going to upload a picture of my cab but I did not see an upload section now I see the "new album" button. So I assume you start albums in there as opposed to individual pictures. My mistake.

THX

Archived