Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

OMFG

Circo

Well after 12 hours or so of being down, I got the forum back up and moved. That's what you get for not having a clue as to what I was doing. I got close a few times but the attachment system was completely broken, anyway after all that time it was so simple that no forum or topic could help me.

Enoughh of that I put it behind me:

What's coming up?

Complete file area and subscriptions will soon be automated, it's already tested so about a week and no more waiting for me to set you up it will be instint!

And wait till you see the galleries :D

The forums look better and better each time I come back here ;)

Just need to get the gallery sorted out, wishing I hadn't jumped in and had it hosted on their servers. If I just would have started here it would have been so simple.. Oh look emotes busted, it's always something :D

Just need to get the gallery sorted out, wishing I hadn't jumped in and had it hosted on their servers. If I just would have started here it would have been so simple.. Oh look emotes busted, it's always something :)

Yeah I noticed that ;) That's typical; trial and error... the only way to go in life :D Anyway, as you see I'm making good use of the emotes that work :P Btw, I'm really looking forward to uploading pictures of my console to the gallery sometime "soon". I'm hoping to be working on the hardware and box around christmas :D

Edit: Also the search function seems to be out of order in case you haven't noticed. I'm sorry if this was bad news :(

I hate it when that happens, you change one little thing and it is a almost a 2 day fix. I've seen it too many times. So welcome to the club with a little loss of sleep a day later and the OMG moment. I love the new forums. It is time for a drink I've been in that kinda nightmare 2 many times.

I hate it when that happens, you change one little thing and it is a almost a 2 day fix. I've seen it too many times. So welcome to the club with a little loss of sleep a day later and the OMG moment. I love the new forums. It is time for a drink I've been in that kinda nightmare 2 many times.

YeeHaw! The galleries seem to work, add files by going to the my gallery link in the drop down box in the upper right corner. Premium users and up have no size limits to their galleries and can even upload zips with multiple images up to 32MB. Please test and let me know if there are any issues.

Emotes are also fixed wacko3.gif

Well I took it down again doing the gallery and download upgrades. But I think I am starting to get the hang of this. It also helps that there are no more upgrades to do :D I added the first 3 sections to the gallery and have uploaded another 20gb to the ftp.

Archived