Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is the Hyperspin Site Down

Koolbrez67

I haven't been able to login all morning and afternoon. It keeps says database error. Anyone else getting this?

I will call BBB around 6:30pm if it's not up by then. I know he will be getting off work around then. I will keep you all posted.

I will call BBB around 6:30pm if it's not up by then. I know he will be getting off work around then. I will keep you all posted.

Cool Thanks

Cool Thanks

its a known issue, i believe dazz is working on fixing the problem

I haven't been able to login all morning and afternoon. It keeps says database error. Anyone else getting this?

I'm getting this error.... 3:06 PM MST

Our site is down at the moment since we are upgrading the site unexpectedly. Should be done soon. We also have to fix a few database errors which have been popping up and reinstall a purchased version of cometchat. Dazz and Lashek are working on the databases right now.

diablo.gif Or maybe it was just an evil plan to get you guys to hang out here? Muwahaha! diablo.gif

it's still down

Yep since it was down I updated my systems . I updated HSMC it's looking sick. I can launch HS from it now cleanly will demo it later this month again with the upgrades.

Archived