Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Nintendo GameCube Video Snaps Completed

Circo

It is with a lot of relief that I can finally announce that we have a complete Nintendo Gamecube video snap set. The final includes 566 playable game videos and 69 "Not Playable" videos. Of course as Dolphin improves I will replace the non-playable vids with normal video snaps. The High Quality versions are available via our FTP and Download Service and normal quality [240p] versions can be found in our download section.

Sample

Videos Included In Set

Spoiler

Click here to view the article

• Like 2

nice work circo thank you  :thumbsup:

i just finished down loading all the old ones 2 days ago as well, will i need to download all of these again or are there just certain ones been renewed or added, if so can you list whats been upped/updated.

It's the same, I just had not announced it yet. The set on the FTP & DS has been final for over a week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• 2 weeks later...

Oh that's great news, not that I'll have time to play any games now! Sorry I didn't get to help you finish but my wife had our first kid (a boy) a few months back and it's sucked most of my energy away. At any rate, I'll try to improve on some of the stuttery ones when I upgrade later this year. Good Job! :goodjob:

• 1 month later...

Great work on this. :)

Just a couple of missing vids according to the ftp.

Konjiki no Gashbell!! Yuujyo Tag Battle 2 (Japan) is missing

Maxplay Classic Games Volume 1 (Europe) (Unl) is missing

Zoids vs. II (Japan) is missing.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...