Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

PROJECT: Super NES / Super Famicom Video Snap Overhaul

Circo

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like most of them got replaced but some didn't. "Langrisser, Der (Japan) (Rev A) (Translated En)" is another that looks like it wasn't replaced, for example. Plus the others I mentioned above. Those old vids look blurry compared to mine, from being resampled.

Hey great work guys, Thanks for all your hard work! Where are these video uploaded though? I'm not seeing it on the ftp anywhere.

Official>Video Snaps MP4 (480p)>Nintendo SNES

Where they always are ;) Are you looking for a certain video?

• 4 weeks later...

Well I went and toyed around with that AutoCrop a bit...since no one else seems to be interested...but figured I'd post my basic findings.

Which is that it works rather well...only issue I noticed was when using it with source that was encoded with Divx3...which resulted in a neon green line a few pixels high that looked like what one saw on very used VCR tapes...just green.

Original Code for MKV\MP4

FFIndex( "The Great Locomotive Chase (1956).mkv" )Audio_Title = FFAudioSource( "The Great Locomotive Chase (1956).mkv" )Video_Title = DSS2         ( "The Great Locomotive Chase (1956).mkv" ).ConverttoYV12().AutoCrop(0)AudioDub( Video_Title , Audio_Title )

Code for AVI

Audio_Title = DirectShowSource( "The Great Locomotive Chase (1956).avi" )Video_Title = DSS2            ( "The Great Locomotive Chase (1956).avi" ).ConverttoYV12().AutoCrop(0)AudioDub( Video_Title , Audio_Title )

Required plugins:

Haali's Media Splitter

FFmpegSource

AutoCrop

Granted more complex scripts than this would have to be created to be of use and frankly faster than doing edits by hand.

Basically:

Common Crop if Required (over scan)

AutoCrop Sources

Adjust Pixel Aspect if Required

Scale if Required

Black Bar if Required (?thinking title page?)

Blend Between Sources

Fade in & out on Final Source

So final generated AVS would likely be 20+ lines...absolutely no fun to have to write by hand...but thousands could be created in seconds with a generator.

post-18-0-99931900-1369790851_thumb.png

post-18-0-59796900-1369790864_thumb.png

Archived