Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

FTP Has 3 Incorrect MAME 480P MP4 Vidoes

dukeofcrydee

I just signed up to get 480p MP4 vids for my Favorites in mGalaxy and the following via the FTP and Download Service are incorrect:

1. Super Pac-Man (superpac) - The video is actually for Super Tank
  2. Superman (superman) - This video is actually for Super Pac-Man. So that's an easy fix. :)
  3. Super Burger Time (supbtime) - I have no idea what this video is for. It's of a combination of Pac-Man games. At the end there is no title screen, just a game selection screen. In all honesty I would love to know what ROM this is becuase I see selections there for games called "Ms. Pac-Man After Dark", "Ultra Pac-Man" and "Piranha" which I'd love to play. :)

Does anyone know if the correct videos do exist with incorrect names or do they just not exist?

Thanks.

Houston we have a problem. Looks like a lot of games that begin with super are messed up. :(

You gave me an idea. I downloaded all of the 480p movies starting with "super" and found that Superman is labeled "superinv.mp4".

But Super Burger Time didn't come up. So I went back a bit farther thinking the problem is localized in a chunk of videos. That's when I found that Super Burger Time is labeled "Sundance.mp4".

So it seems a range of, at least, 480p videos in that range in the lower S's have naming issues.

I didn't write them all down but here are some of them.

suikoenb

suprloco

suplup

supmodel

suprglob

superabc

superbwl

superbug

supbtime

superchs

superchs

superinv

suprridr

sprglobp

suprslam

superbik

suprstar

suptrio

superman

surfplnt

survival

swat

swatpolc

sweetl

suprleag

I just signed up to get 480p MP4 vids for my Favorites in mGalaxy and the following via the FTP and Download Service are incorrect:
  1. Super Pac-Man (superpac) - The video is actually for Super Tank
  2. Superman (superman) - This video is actually for Super Pac-Man. So that's an easy fix. :)
  3. Super Burger Time (supbtime) - I have no idea what this video is for. It's of a combination of Pac-Man games. At the end there is no title screen, just a game selection screen. In all honesty I would love to know what ROM this is becuase I see selections there for games called "Ms. Pac-Man After Dark", "Ultra Pac-Man" and "Piranha" which I'd love to play. :)

Does anyone know if the correct videos do exist with incorrect names or do they just not exist?

Thanks.

The name of the rom you are looking for is superabc.

After going back and fixing them on my end I now have 3 missing videos. These are the wrong videos for these games on the FTP and also the ones I mentioned above.

swat- missing wrong video

superbug - missing wrong video

suprridr - missing wrong video

suikoenb - missing wrong video

Archived