Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Bulk Downloads

SoldiersDad

• 3 weeks later...

I was just about to ask about this so I'll use this topic;  I downloaded and installed the DSU, logged into it no problem. I'm not entirely sure how to use it and I can't find a tutorial or a readme.  Do I point it at a rom folder and it scans for what I have?

I thought I had it working before but it downloaded text files 'have' and 'donthave'  i think were the names.  

*bro fist*

I use Hyperspin with the Platinum service and Hypersync takes care of all my emu movies and other theme etc downloading perfect for the lazy man system updating.

But to get Hypersync working you need to be a Platinum supporter of Hyperspin website. Worth every cent.

I was just about to ask about this so I'll use this topic;  I downloaded and installed the DSU, logged into it no problem. I'm not entirely sure how to use it and I can't find a tutorial or a readme.  Do I point it at a rom folder and it scans for what I have?

I thought I had it working before but it downloaded text files 'have' and 'donthave'  i think were the names.  

*bro fist*

you point it at your rom folder and it matches.  File names are based on no-intro/hyperlist naming conventions.  To bulk download without matching you will want to use the ftp

You are a classy and stylish man.

you point it at your rom folder and it matches.  File names are based on no-intro/hyperlist naming conventions.  To bulk download without matching you will want to use the ftp

Archived